Sacramento Mustang6G Meet?

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I know I haven't been active, but kinda interested in this. May show up to the meet this Saturday if there are no other plans, but if I don't make it, I will try for the next one. Looks fun and Sacramento needs more of these. Been seeing a lot of Mustangs around town lately, especially with the fine weather we are having so far :like:
Sponsored

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
I know I haven't been active, but kinda interested in this. May show up to the meet this Saturday if there are no other plans, but if I don't make it, I will try for the next one. Looks fun and Sacramento needs more of these. Been seeing a lot of Mustangs around town lately, especially with the fine weather we are having so far :like:
Yea, I see a lot of Mustangs around Sacramento as well and was surprised to find that there are not any regular Mustang meets in our area. The weather will be great tomorrow! Come out and meet up with us, even if it's for a quick moment! I'll be there until the last Mustang leaves. Hope to see you tomorrow!

MegaG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson Mustang GT A10 Base
Thanks to Party Rock for putting this together, had a good time seeing all the other Mustangs and more importantly talking to everyone, look forward to making another one in the future, hopefully I can have some of my planned worked completed by then...

JZTRK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R''Ken'' 2016 GT350 2020 GT "Mollie"
Thanks Party Rock for putting this on look foward to the next one
In all the excitement I didn't take a single pic lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Party Rock

Party Rock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks to Party Rock for putting this together, had a good time seeing all the other Mustangs and more importantly talking to everyone, look forward to making another one in the future, hopefully I can have some of my planned worked completed by then...
Thanks Party Rock for putting this on look foward to the next one
In all the excitement I didn't take a single pic lol
You're very welcome! Thank you so much to you guys and everyone else who came out to the Mustang meet today! I had a lot of fun meeting new people and checking out their Mustangs! We had people drive from Stockton, Manteca, Auburn, Roseville, and from the Bay Area! What an awesome turnout! If any of you guys missed out on today's meet, don't worry because I will plan out another one in April!

Here are some of the pictures from today's meet. If you want to see more pictures and video, they are on my Instagram page @pandastang https://www.instagram.com/pandastang/

Please also check out the 302 Coyotes Car Club on Instagram. https://www.instagram.com/302_coyotes/ The club is starting new chapter here in Sacramento! https://www.instagram.com/302_coyotessacramento/. Please let me know if you are interested in joining!

IqbIn2S.jpg

eyK1sSe.jpg

2rJNyQL.jpg

Gs1Hr61.jpg

RXO8NaF.jpg

NZFVjoc.jpg
Sponsored