Sponsored

A Blessing and Prayer for all Current and Future GT500 owners!

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
Lord our Father this is our Prayer and message for all who currently own and or eventually take ownership of the Ford Mustang GT500. We look to your guidance for the Safety and well being of all here while taking possession and ownership of our most precious prized vehicle in our lifetime. Please protect us and our vehicle from any due harm and be with us at all times making sure we act responsibly and safely in our adventures. Thank you Carroll Hall Shelby for all you did. We ask this prayer in Jesus name Amen.
God Bless
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
IceAge

IceAge

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
GG
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 500, 2022 GT500, 2020 GT Mustang, Raptor,
I thought of this posting being I own Hellcats and have read way too many stories over the years of people dying in these cars. And stories of hardships financially and relationships from a material object purchase. The loss of life and relationships is never ever worth the sacrifice nor stolen from us spiritually and materialistic. These cars will be sought after like never before as they become more available to mostly great people but unfortunately not so great as well. And the theft for this car will be a hot item as well. And yeah I know at the end of the day it’s a car but this is the most awesome production Mustang ever in our lifetime and the Mustangs lifetime.

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Thank you for the prayer. I think it is a very kind thing to do for all the forum members.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
And please grant us leniency and no speeding tickets thy lord.

Oh and bestow upon us good judgement and self control.

Oh and please help me lighten thy GT500 CFTP to getith it down to mid 3800 pound weight range thy lord.

Oh and please keepith thy doors free from dings and dents whilith in the grocery store parking lot.

And protect thy carbon fiber wheels from pilferage and deliver us from rock damage from stones lodged between our calipers and wheel drums.

And may the lord smile upon you with low ADMs and deliver us from defects.....

Amen

Sponsored

OH3Cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Convertible
Ice Age - well said. We all could you some divine guidance and intervention.

These cars require a level of skill and decorum. And they are magnets for all kinds of things. Praying for many miles and tons of smiles.

I've had my 03 Cobra for 17 years and I have as much respect for it today as the day I bought it. Keepers of the flame!

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
Thank you for the prayers
Amen

Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Psst God, The GT500 guys have insurance... maybe you could “take the wheel” next time a kid is about to get run over on his way to school. At the very least make sure it’s not a Mustang driver running them over.

Amen

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I couldn't agree more with your message. We definitely want to stay safe and responsible while enjoying our prized possessions. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement and adrenaline rush of driving a sick ride like a GT500, but we have to remember to be smart and considerate of others on the road.
Yea, like that guy who did 173 mph on a public road and made a youtube video about it?

Who was that again? I haven't seen him around here lately.

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
And please grant us leniency and no speeding tickets thy lord.

Oh and bestow upon us good judgement and self control.

Oh and please help me lighten thy GT500 CFTP to getith it down to mid 3800 pound weight range thy lord.

Oh and please keepith thy doors free from dings and dents whilith in the grocery store parking lot.

And protect thy carbon fiber wheels from pilferage and deliver us from rock damage from stones lodged between our calipers and wheel drums.

And may the lord smile upon you with low ADMs and deliver us from defects.....

Amen

I park at the far end of the Target lot, not a car within 20 spaces either way. I come out and its a beat up Terdcel with a tied down trunk lid the next space over.

GOD willing and the creek don't rise, I'm grateful I'm in a position to own and afford cars like these.
Sponsored