Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
Forgot to post earlier. I have had my eyes open for a 1:18 scale model to replace the 1:24 model I acquired earlier. Well I found this beauty by Diecast Masters. Check out these videos, it is a pretty amazing little model. It can even be lowered for that simulated bagged look!
That's exactly the one I've got, which I showed
here. You managed to capture its real color; mine came up yellow due to the lighting in my office.
It's really nice, isn't it? :)
I tried to tinker with the suspension and wheel alignment, as they show in the instructions leaflet and in the video, but in the end I decided that I liked it best in its original setting, so I reverted to that.
The only thing that's missing is the steering wheel turning the wheels. My colleague's 1:24 Mercedes does that. Oh well, you can't have everything. :)

Working on some grill modz
That horse looks awesome! :clap:

Sponsored

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Forgot to post earlier. I have had my eyes open for a 1:18 scale model to replace the 1:24 model I acquired earlier. Well I found this beauty by Diecast Masters. Check out these videos, it is a pretty amazing little model. It can even be lowered for that simulated bagged look!

Couple pictures if the real thing

skPVRuh.jpg

mfnUXeK.jpg

Q5Bso4X.jpg

Nb0BVTA.jpg
That's pretty sweet!! I got to get me one of thoes

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
Is that two different horses or same horse different lighting.
it's the same horse. it has a color shifting matte clear coat finish that changes color in different lighting.kinda like a gunmetal and goes really good with the carbon-fiber accents.

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
it's the same horse. it has a color shifting matte clear coat finish that changes color in different lighting.kinda like a gunmetal and goes really good with the carbon-fiber accents.
Similar tastes
Lakin Plates.jpg

Sponsored

Dadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium manual
Installed the RTR lighted grille and removed the grille shutters today. Pretty easy. Took me 2 hours start to finish. And I took my sweet ass time doing it. No rushing at all and took a few breaks during also. Best mod in the world

Don

1 old racer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2018 Royal Crimson GT PP1 prem., and others
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the RTR lighted grille and removed the grille shutters today. Pretty easy. Took me 2 hours start to finish. And I took my sweet ass time doing it. No rushing at all and took a few breaks during also. Best mod in the world

Don
Pics or it didnt happen

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I put a coat of Gyeon Ceramic Coating on the wheels. New rubber arrived also.
Wheels 1.jpg
Wheels 3.jpg
Tires.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: