Sponsored

Bonus pack with 2020 Mustang order

LowKey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2019 Mustang GT - 2013 XR6 Turbo - 2017 i30 SR-P.
Hi all,

I've owned a 2018 and 2019 GT to this point and am looking at a 20. I was speaking with a dealer (in Australia) about it and he was referencing a "bonus pack" that he claims gives you; A Ford Performance jacket, a plaque with your car's details, discounts to the Supercars events in Oz and a free drive-day at a local race track. He claims last year there was an offer on 2019 Mustang purchases that included discount servicing. He claimed it was a Ford-wide thing but i've never heard of it, nor can i find any trace of it online. Not sure if it's an Australia-only thing, but has anyone at all heard of this, or is he talking rubbish?

Cheers.
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Figured I'd move this to the Australia section. That being said, there's certainly nothing like that offered in the UK, so I'd be interested to know if this is true :like:

OP
OP
LowKey

LowKey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That sounds exactly like what he said mate, as he also mentioned the Ford GT model which I forgot to add to the OP.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT

Sponsored

OP
OP
LowKey

LowKey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was at the dealer today ordering my 2020 GT and they showed me an internal buletin that had more info than that link - it said there would be a plaque as well which basically had all the info of the US window sticker but on a nice plaque. Also "down the track" there would be things like meet-and-greets via the member portal and "free" supercars tickets etc.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
This is what I received in my Ford Performance Club pack. Along with a membership card, there was a 1:18 scale Maisto Ford GT, a card with the build details of the car and a jacket. It came in a nice Ford Performance box, which will be handy to store some of my slot car racing bits in.

The covering letter mentions special offers, events news, etc.

ford_performance_club_pack.jpg
ford_performance_club_pack_1.jpg

gpierce

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Convertible
So I ordered and received a 2020 GT convertible and never got one of these. Also I can't find an actual portal anywhere on the web. Did they actually open one yet?

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
So I ordered and received a 2020 GT convertible and never got one of these. Also I can't find an actual portal anywhere on the web. Did they actually open one yet?
The pack is usually sent out a few days after picking up the car. If your dealer didn’t ask you for your jacket size, they may have forgotten to set the process in motion.

This is the website: https://www.fordperformanceclub.com.au/
Sponsored