04lss

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 6mt
Hi All,

My 2019 GT has about 4,000 Miles on it. About 500 miles ago I installed a bunch of Steeda parts:
Steeda adjustable struts, dual rate springs, Bump stop and roll lowering kits, Sub frame brace, and front Camber kit.

When I drive into the parking garage at work i notice a clicking sound coming from the front driver side tire. It sounds kind of like a big rock trapped in the treds, but i do not see any. It doesnt seem to be rubbing either, and i can hear the noise without going full lock. I have tried to listen for it when not in the parking deck, but i struggle to hear it.

Any thoughts? After a recent experience with VW denying a claim for a radiator hose because my car had an upgraded motor mount, I am hesitant to go to the dealer.
Sponsored

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Double check that your bumpsteer kit is fully tightened, to include the large toe-adjustment nut. Also be sure that the bumpsteer ball joint has a silver coupling on both the top and bottom of the joint—no washers should be in contact

full.jpg

Here’s a photo of what I’m talking about. The toe adjustment nut is the grooved flat black bit. The silver couplings are in the top and bottom of the silver ball joint on the left.