Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Go watch Doris's episode where she lets the viewers pick out the Halloween costume she will wear, I voted for the plaid skirt catholic school girl. But I think the leather dominatrix one won out. She also has an episode where she explains how she affords three or more rather expensive cars, and a Raptor. I look at it this way, if you have it..use it to your advantage.....so she does. Would people still watch her strip a 350 motor if she was wearing a baggy mechanics coveralls?
That's the million dollar question, lol... I think she has some valid content on her channel and I love her enthusiasm to dig into stuff.. but would i follow her engine rebuild advice? No.......

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I think young men are growing tired of waif-like women characters beating up jacked men twice their size because Hollywood has decided that's an important narrative to push.
I was sitting in a hotel on Friday sick with the stomach flu and turned on HBO... I started watching some ridiculous show with Scarlett Johansson doing just that along with surviving a car crash in which the car was split in half by a semi truck..and falling from a 40 story building.... I ended up turning the show off because it was making me more ill.... I am 100% serious....

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
Looks like Thomas was getting too much blow in his firebox from Mr. Toppenhat.

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I don't care that my 2019 Mustang GT350 has lost value.

Voodoo3a.jpg

I did not buy it to make money. I bought it to enjoy one of the best gas engines every made.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
And there it is!

I don't care that my 2019 Mustang GT350 has lost value.

Voodoo3a.jpg

I did not buy it to make money. I bought it to enjoy one of the best gas engines every made.

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Would people still watch her strip a 350 motor if she was wearing a baggy mechanics coveralls?
Yeah, even more so (I could watch it at work).....I watch Honeybadger who seems to be also helping Deloris. For either It isn't for the selfie portions - its for the shared information & experiences.

Not at all impressed by the name calling & snobbery escalation here...its like effing facebook or politics.
(past GT, MACH1, LX, and now GT350 owner)

DCShelby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lighting Blue and 2017 Ducati 1299S
"Not at all impressed by the name calling & snobbery escalation here...its like effing facebook or politics.'

Its what all car and bike forums turn into......Junior High when it gets vicious, but with no adults to call timeout.

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Yeah, even more so (I could watch it at work).....I watch Honeybadger who seems to be also helping Deloris. For either It isn't for the selfie portions - its for the shared information & experiences.

Not at all impressed by the name calling & snobbery escalation here...its like effing facebook or politics.
(past GT, MACH1, LX, and now GT350 owner)
I agree. I think her videos are quite well done. It drives me crazy how self-indulgent some YouTubers are. She does a good job of editing, keeping to the subject matter and getting to the point quickly. I don't usually feel like I just wasted that time - compared to many videos put out by others where I wish I had never clicked..

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
"Not at all impressed by the name calling & snobbery escalation here...its like effing facebook or politics.'

Its what all car and bike forums turn into......Junior High when it gets vicious, but with no adults to call timeout.
Agree, just remember we all have opinions and agreeing to disagree is fine.

Frank.Herbst

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
I agree. I think her videos are quite well done. It drives me crazy how self-indulgent some YouTubers are. She does a good job of editing, keeping to the subject matter and getting to the point quickly. I don't usually feel like I just wasted that time - compared to many videos put out by others where I wish I had never clicked..
And how about our interest in just seeing what she finds inside the engine. Also how will it run when she gets it back together.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
And how about our interest in just seeing what she finds inside the engine. Also how will it run when she gets it back together.
I agree. I'm interested in seeing it torn apart, what she has done and how it goes back together. I am hopeful to own another GT350 and someday I may want to tear down and refresh the engine. I think her issue is different than what has happened to most Voodoos that have had issues, but it's still interesting seeing the process.
Sponsored