Exhaust Note Video List - Summarized in First Post

Mako_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Installing headers next week, will post a video with those, the h pipe and active exhaust soon.

OrangeFury1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ivan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang
In this video Steeda X pipe, stock cats and stock active exhaust. Before and after X pipe.

She currently has cat deletes as well. Need to make a new video of that.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Over three years I’ve been on the forum and missed this post. Anyway, here is my FRPP / Borla Touring cat-back exhaust video. The beginning are sounds clips in a tunnel; towards the very end is a great free-flowing sound byte.

5-PT-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
Over three years I’ve been on the forum and missed this post. Anyway, here is my FRPP / Borla Touring cat-back exhaust video. The beginning are sounds clips in a tunnel; towards the very end is a great free-flowing sound byte.
what mid pipe/resonator are you running?

Sponsored

5-PT-OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
It’s the full FRPP/Borla touring system — Xpipe and axle back. Headers are OEM.
I thought it sounded different in a good way. The same system for the 18+ (In the states) has a resonated h pipe which make it not trumpet as much as your system and quiets it a good amount. Great sounding system you got there. I’ve been thinking I may change my system to something similar. I’ve got a resonated x pipe into borla s types. System screams a lot more now after 8000 miles on it so I need to tone it down a little. Been pulled over 6 times in one year... thankfully no citations.

I was thinking about going to an x pipe and the chambered touring mufflers like yours. Thank you for the post.

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I thought it sounded different in a good way. The same system for the 18+ (In the states) has a resonated h pipe which make it not trumpet as much as your system and quiets it a good amount. Great sounding system you got there. I’ve been thinking I may change my system to something similar. I’ve got a resonated x pipe into borla s types. System screams a lot more now after 8000 miles on it so I need to tone it down a little. Been pulled over 6 times in one year... thankfully no citations.

I was thinking about going to an x pipe and the chambered touring mufflers like yours. Thank you for the post.
No problem; for your intel, my system tested legal at 94.6db :beer:

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Something no one else has, I don't think:

AWE Touring axleback
GT350 X pipe with its oem bullet resonators

Screenshot_20200114-170356_Photos.jpg

Last edited:

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Something no one else has, I don't think:

AWE Touring axleback
GT350 X pipe with its oem bullet resonators

Screenshot_20200114-170356_Photos.jpg
That sounds fantastic. Did you switch to the gt350 resonators because you didn’t like the awe h pipe?

Sponsored

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
That sounds fantastic. Did you switch to the gt350 resonators because you didn’t like the awe h pipe?
No, I didn't buy the whole catback, just the axleback (which is 2.5"). I tried it with the Borla X-pipe first and it sounded incredible but too loud and uncontrolled all the time. I then tried the Borla resonator (resonated H pipe), which was too tame. This is my happy medium, though closer to the X by itself in tone and volume. I am loving it. There's not really any rasp but it's very aggressive all the time. The tone is the best I've heard yet from a Coyote.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Believe it or not, the AWE axleback with an X-pipe is louder than both Corsa Xtreme and Borla ATAK catbacks. It also trumps both in tone, IMO. Xtreme character and high rpm excitement with deepness and richness of the ATAK. It's truly great.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hopefully this Instagram link will work on the forum! Ford Performance by Borla Touring cat back + cool underground car park = sweet v8 music :sunglasses:

Jo3f1sh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Danny
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
2010-2012 GT500 mufflers with X-Pipe resonator delete.

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
In this video Steeda X pipe, stock cats and stock active exhaust. Before and after X pipe.

She currently has cat deletes as well. Need to make a new video of that.
OK, the exhaust sounds great but your German Shepard is AWESOME!!
Sponsored