Grabber lime does not photo well (without editing) :like:

WD :like:
Sponsored

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
You’ll notice one massive difference between the FRS and the mustang. Which is the sheer attention and love the mustang attracts. I’ve been lucky to have some nice cars over the years but nothing comes close to the attention a mustang gets.

no exaggeration every time I fill the car up I get collared. I’ve even had people pull onto the petrol station just to talk to me about the car !

Everyone loves the Mustang, when I’m in traffic people pull up next to me and ask me to rev it.

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
Well. There's your answer.
I've a friend with an FRS, he's a distributor for the magic module for the standard dampers. I've had a passenger seat ride & it's so flippin capable & mapped to ~400 it's just plain scary & he loves it!

I like them, but as good as the FRS can be, I really love the sound of that V8 at full attack!

You're in a great position. Leave it as long as you like, used Mustang GTs' can be tremendous value & a strong route into serious power.

Look @CraigJ and what he's done.

I bought new, but if I had my time again, I'd do what he's done. That much performance for less than my GT cost new??
That's great value & a great project.
:like:
I've just spent my time eating breakfast reading his thread, all I can say is wow :clap: I may have to pick up a cheaper second hand one and do my own build, it would be my first proper one as I just have basic stuff done to my RS. Still think I'd get a facelift one but one of the first and from what I'm lead to believe they're even more tune able than the pre facelift, I'm ment to be narrowing down my options not adding to them :giggle:

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
You’ll notice one massive difference between the FRS and the mustang. Which is the sheer attention and love the mustang attracts. I’ve been lucky to have some nice cars over the years but nothing comes close to the attention a mustang gets.

no exaggeration every time I fill the car up I get collared. I’ve even had people pull onto the petrol station just to talk to me about the car !

Everyone loves the Mustang, when I’m in traffic people pull up next to me and ask me to rev it.
I've heard that they attract a fair bit of attention when you're out and about in them, can I.agine that they attract even more attention if they're in grabber lime/blue, yellow or orange haha

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
When was at Le Mans in 2017 people were ignoring the numerous Porsches and BMWs and taking photos of the Mustang and giving me a thumbs up. When parked up at the camp site had people walking/looking round it. Probably wouldn't be quite the same now but was relatively new then outside the US.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
I've just spent my time eating breakfast reading his thread, all I can say is wow :clap: I may have to pick up a cheaper second hand one and do my own build, it would be my first proper one as I just have basic stuff done to my RS. Still think I'd get a facelift one but one of the first and from what I'm lead to believe they're even more tune able than the pre facelift, I'm ment to be narrowing down my options not adding to them :giggle:
there's a very nice 16 plate with roush exhaust done to it already so it sounds good up for 25k on simply mustangs facebook group down your way some where thats a very good price and would be a great platform to build on.

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
That PCP detailing the costs makes no sense. The figures, deposit and GFV payment would be 15% APR not 0%!!!!!

ÂŁ419 p/m for 38 months with zero deposit, the GFV stated and 0% apr would mean that car is being sold for approx. ÂŁ40k which would be a bargain. I also thought 0% had finished?

Stellify78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC40
Just had a quick look at Ford UK website and it says theres no finance deals available for the Mustang, not sure what TF Lisburn are up to with their figures.

I think I’d rather have the Bullitt over a 55 Edition, long term I think the Bullitt will hold its value better and will have future appeal.

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just had a quick look at Ford UK website and it says theres no finance deals available for the Mustang, not sure what TF Lisburn are up to with their figures.

I think I’d rather have the Bullitt over a 55 Edition, long term I think the Bullitt will hold its value better and will have future appeal.
I actually prefer the 55 as I find the bullitt a little too quirky with its logos etc. I would’ve preferred it if they had left off all the bullitt motifs as without them it really is stunning. That’s just me though. Personally I don’t think a bullitt long term will command anymore in relationship to initial cost as it’s not exactly limited but only time will tell.

Sponsored

Stellify78

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC40
I hope you are right about Bullitt prices as thats the version I want the most, however I cant afford one at current prices :(

At some stage I will have to decide, do I want Mustang or do I want a Bullitt.

@StuStang sorry for hijacking your thread :thumbsup:

OP
OP
StuStang

StuStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus RS
I actually prefer the 55 as I find the bullitt a little too quirky with its logos etc. I would’ve preferred it if they had left off all the bullitt motifs as without them it really is stunning. That’s just me though. Personally I don’t think a bullitt long term will command anymore in relationship to initial cost as it’s not exactly limited but only time will tell.
I personally don't think that any edition will command a premium, ford have a habit of throwing out 'special edition' cars left right and centre on their performance stuff