Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HellhorsePerformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hey guys, in celebration of the success of our recent launch of 4-8" Sync 3 upgrades for the S550 Mustang, we'd like to extend the savings to you and offer a steeply discounted bundle when you order the Digital Cluster and Sync 3 kits together. We offer the lowest price anywhere on a base to sync 3 upgrade. We are also now offering the lowest price on a complete sync 2-3 upgrade kit for 2015 Mustangs. We also will soon offer this kit for other vehicles. Please PM if you have another vehicle with Sync 2 you'd like upgraded!

This price is reserved only for Mustang6G forum members and must be setup over PM. Please PM for pricing and billing.
hhpdigitalcluster.jpg

Here's a pic of our new 4-8" kit:
A1-B98-A56-424-A-4-BF4-9-E4-D-747-E5-F9-BD308.jpg

View all of our running specials here and order direct from our website:
hhpspecials.jpg

www.HellHorsePerformance.com
Sponsored

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@Hellhorse Performance is the hardware all genuine OEM? Your website says so; however, this guy says otherwise.
~
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 3:01 PM
To: JACOB MCNAMEE
Subject: Re: Sync 3
My advice to you is to call Hextall so that you can be informed of the truth and understand why we are helping two of their customers file complaints. That website is all BS and we have some their products here to prove that fact
You can teach him at 513-491-1327
If you spent hard earned money with them you may want to get the truth about what it is you’re going to receive.

Sales Manager
Harness By Hextall LLC
Engineered Automotive Solutions
Screenshot_20190820-083949.png

OP
OP
Hellhorse Performance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
HellhorsePerformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
@GEBRONI - Thanks for your concern. Hopefully I can address this and put it to bed.

Our parts are in-fact new OEM Ford. Our parts are all units that were originally intended for 2017 model year vehicles but were extras that were produced and not installed. The APIMs were never installed in a vehicle. They are OEM Ford, the exact same you get in any 2017 model year vehicle. The touchscreens are also from the same place. New, never installed in a vehicle. They are genuine. If you buy one of our kits feel free to take these units apart to see for yourself. We have vetted them and disassembled the units and found they are identical to those that have come in Ford vehicles. Not good clones, but truly OEM parts. Nothing is a knock off or some cheap clone or copy of the OEM part. Even the USB hubs are completely OEM original and not clones like some have stated. Feel free to take those apart and see for yourself compared to a new one.

At Hellhorse we stand behind our products. We want our customers to be satisfied and we don't want to mislead anyone with incorrect information just to make a sale. We offer 1 year warranties on most parts in our kits and a lifetime warranty on the wiring harnesses.

Sponsored

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
@GEBRONI - Thanks for your concern. Hopefully I can address this and put it to bed.

Our parts are in-fact new OEM Ford. Our parts are all units that were originally intended for 2017 model year vehicles but were extras that were produced and not installed. The APIMs were never installed in a vehicle. They are OEM Ford, the exact same you get in any 2017 model year vehicle. The touchscreens are also from the same place. New, never installed in a vehicle. They are genuine. If you buy one of our kits feel free to take these units apart to see for yourself. We have vetted them and disassembled the units and found they are identical to those that have come in Ford vehicles. Not good clones, but truly OEM parts. Nothing is a knock off or some cheap clone or copy of the OEM part. Even the USB hubs are completely OEM original and not clones like some have stated. Feel free to take those apart and see for yourself compared to a new one.

At Hellhorse we stand behind our products. We want our customers to be satisfied and we don't want to mislead anyone with incorrect information just to make a sale. We offer 1 year warranties on most parts in our kits and a lifetime warranty on the wiring harnesses.
I figured, just thought you should know the bashing from that particular business... My response too that person was a lot of parts on the car is made in China then assembled in Mexico anyways! Appreciate the confirmation my friend!

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a 4" to 8" SYNC 3 conversion from Hellhorse Performance @ https://hellhorseperformance.com/co...ustang-4-to-8-touchscreen-conversion-w-sync-3. Be patient for your order, it is such a good deal being the lowest out of other kits from competitors they are in high demand. You will not regret it.

First I like to mention my experience from Hellhorse Performance has been one of the most better business experienced. I had a lot of questions before and after installation and Sam Reeves was awesome in his communication and support services.

Secondary I like to assure the product is as advertised. I especially favored the quality of the harness Hellhorse Performance provided. It was direct plug and play, no unecessary plugs or additional conversion plugs like I have seen other competitors offering.

There are no installation instructions; however, there is a lot of support from videos and Mustang6g forums. For installation I followed Ford Performance GT350 red START button install @ . The disassembly was best illustrated for me since I wanted to route the USB and power to the armrest HUB as clean as possible and their video was the only one to remove the center armrest console completely. For the rest after watching both of these the install was straight forward:

After updating SYNC 3 ver 2.0 to ver 3.0 via USB (provided by Sam Reeves) I did the Forscan updates required for the new SYNC 3 as well as make the drive modes toggle button actually work (see image below with Forscan codes). You may experience the instrumental dash compass go biserk, just do 5 laps clockwise less than 5 MPH to recalibrate. The compass on the 8" was accurate.

I really enjoy the upgrade especially nav via Android Auto but most of all the drive modes!!!
IMG_20190912_175148477.jpg
IMG_20190912_180537792.jpg
IMG_20190912_194115585.jpg
Screenshot_20190910-230456~3.png

Last edited:

B0SS603

@dib_5.0
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacques
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a 4" to 8" SYNC 3 conversion from Hellhorse Performance @ https://hellhorseperformance.com/co...ustang-4-to-8-touchscreen-conversion-w-sync-3. Be patient for your order, it is such a good deal being the lowest out of other kits from competitors they are in high demand. You will not regret it.

First I like to mention my experience from Hellhorse Performance has been one of the most better business experienced. I had a lot of questions before and after installation and Sam Reeves was awesome in his communication and support services.

Secondary I like to assure the product is as advertised. I especially favored the quality of the harness Hellhorse Performance provided. It was direct plug and play, no unecessary plugs or additional conversion plugs like I have seen other competitors offering.

There are no installation instructions; however, there is a lot of support from videos and Mustang6g forums. For installation I followed Ford Performance GT350 red START button install @ . The disassembly was best illustrated for me since I wanted to route the USB and power to the armrest HUB as clean as possible and their video was the only one to remove the center armrest console completely. For the rest after watching both of these the install was straight forward:

After updating SYNC 3 ver 2.0 to ver 3.0 via USB (provided by Sam Reeves) I did the Forscan updates required for the new SYNC 3 as well as make the drive modes toggle button actually work (see image below with Forscan codes). You may experience the instrumental dash compass go biserk, just do 5 laps clockwise less than 5 MPH to recalibrate. The compass on the 8" was accurate.

I really enjoy the upgrade especially nav via Android Auto but most of all the drive modes!!!
IMG_20190912_175148477.jpg
IMG_20190912_180537792.jpg
IMG_20190912_194115585.jpg
Screenshot_20190910-230456~3.png

Glad to hear you had a good experience. I just ordered the Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade and Digital dash upgrade for my 2015 and I'm beyond excited to get this installed. I check my e-mail about 10 times a day for that shipping confirmation lol.

spydrhawk26

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Miguel
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT, Velocity Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to hear you had a good experience. I just ordered the Sync 2 to Sync 3 upgrade and Digital dash upgrade for my 2015 and I'm beyond excited to get this installed. I check my e-mail about 10 times a day for that shipping confirmation lol.
I'm interested in the digital dash conversion. Do you have any reviews on it, be it the quality, install, customer service, pics, etc? It's quite pricey and I can't find any user reviews online before pulling the trigger.

GEBRONI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Forgot to update, unplug the module in the center under the vented dash cover where you would mount the new GPS antenna... What you are unplugging is the old GPS antenna and having it not unplugged shows spinning inaccurate compass on dash and sync 3 system...

gordocaviar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
francisco
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang v6 grabber blue
any special on the 4" to 8" upgrade for memorial day?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.