2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
.........."I got that Mustang for my wife. Best fucking trade I ever made."
Sponsored

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
He was trying to make an eco statement.... So you make the buying decision about fun. 1person, 1 horse..

ugstang17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I had no idea it the Mustang was a bad car to maintain.
They aren't. More people have good luck than not. If the internet dwellers who only showed up to bitch about bad experiences were the majority Ford would be out of business. Go enjoy the car!

As for your coworker...SCREW HIM! He's a frickin' Cajun numb nut that probably has an overbearing, money burning, high maintenance, wife and 4 kids that spend all his money and the only thing he is ALLOWED to own is an SUV to haul the rugrats around in.

He's jealous of you. Plain and simple.

There are all kinds out there. Best bet is to grow some skin, smile at him after he has run his mouth and say in question form..."jealous?", and walk off.

OP
OP

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
They aren't. More people have good luck than not. If the internet dwellers who only showed up to bitch about bad experiences were the majority Ford would be out of business. Go enjoy the car!

As for your coworker...SCREW HIM! He's a frickin' Cajun numb nut that probably has an overbearing, money burning, high maintenance, wife and 4 kids that spend all his money and the only thing he is ALLOWED to own is an SUV to haul the rugrats around in.

He's jealous of you. Plain and simple.

There are all kinds out there. Best bet is to grow some skin, smile at him after he has run his mouth and say in question form..."jealous?", and walk off.
I just wanted some light banter. I'm lucky my wife gave me the go ahead for my GT. What's better is that if we take my car some where and I get drunk, she can drive stick and get us home, no issues! Like last night lmao.

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
I'm not gonna be modest. Having an S550 Gen 2 is still a head turner. People at work have complemented me. Others have less nicer things to say. One guy asked me "Still burning money on fuel? What do you get? 8 MPG?" I told him "Nah, it's 15 and I only live 5 miles away so I only have to fill up every other week." He smiled and and made other insults like what else is better than a Mustang. I had nothing witty to reply with and I feel stupid. What are some good comebacks for us?

If you're curious, he drives a Toyota Tacoma.
Tell him as of next year, his Taco is gonna be manufactured in Mexico and to fk off. If that's not your style, tell him I said to fk off anyway. He obviously knows jack shit about cars. Tell him to take the Bernie sticker off his back window while your at it. :curse:

Sponsored

99Zeus99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Performance Pack Whipple Stage 1 Manual
Tell him you f-ed his wife/girlfriend, then punch him in the mouth. Hmm, over-reaction? No? Good, then also take his keys and go take a dump on the driver's seat of his truck.
You forgot piss on his leg to establish dominance.

:punch: :crazy: :crackup:

BiancoV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 1969 Torino GT
I get a little under 10 mpg and twice I received the preaching from eco concerned people. My response "this is my expression of spite to the world ". I hate mankind.

sw686blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Here's what you reply:

FB_IMG_1581801133539.jpg

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Tell him as of next year, his Taco is gonna be manufactured in Mexico and to fk off. If that's not your style, tell him I said to fk off anyway. He obviously knows jack shit about cars. Tell him to take the Bernie sticker off his back window while your at it. :curse:
Mustang Mach-E being built in Mexico and TONS of mustang parts are made in Mexico. Just saying.

Here's what you reply:

FB_IMG_1581801133539.jpg
That's kinda funny cause honestly I've seen FAR more GFs/wives in the passenger seat of a Prius than a mustang. In fact I've seen far more woman driving a mustang.

No hate just saying lol.

Also to that one dude not all mustangs are bad to maintain but mine was turning into a headache. Although from what I've heard and was told the bad valve cover gasket is a huge known problem on s550s of earlier years.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Tell him you f-ed his wife/girlfriend, then punch him in the mouth. Hmm, over-reaction? No? Good, then also take his keys and go take a dump on the driver's seat of his truck.

:punch: :crazy: :crackup:
Gawd damn son. You from Jersey to?

Sponsored

torqued

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
What do you get? 8 MPG?"
I would've just said "Eight and a half." I.e. be as uncreatively annoying as he's being. Bore them to death with the exact opposite of witty comebacks. Then maybe they'll stop.

Shifting_Gears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Let’s use mathematics to solve this equation.

Taco = slang for Tacoma
Taco = also slang for vagina

Therefore, Tacoma >/= vagina

First inform him of this fact, second ask him how many miles per queef his truck gets.

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
If anyone says something to me, I just say.......

JEALOUSY is such an ugly emotion.........:lipssealed:

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Give as good as you get. It's part of the game.