turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Started on the passenger seat, but before that I mounted the co2 bottle. Waiting on the regulator and gauge still.

co2bottle.jpg
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Getting there.:thumbsup: I hope your not like me. I always buy two kirkey seats for my race car builds. And one always sits in the shed. My wife used the last one to pile laundry on. In our bedroom.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Today is a big day! WHOLE E SHEET, she's a mohnsta!

f1a94 4.jpg
f1a94 3.jpg
f1a94 2.jpg
f1a94 1.jpg
f1a94.jpg

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
From mounting surface to inlet flange, f1a94 thicker than p1x?

Sponsored

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
From mounting surface to inlet flange, f1a94 thicker than p1x?
I think so but not by much. It is hitting the radiator in a couple places. I'm going to trim the fan shroud and it should fit then.

f1a94 5.jpg
f1a94 6.jpg
f1a94 7.jpg

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Zip tied in the brake line for safety:

newbrakeline.jpg

Put the fuel line cover back on underneath the car:

fuellinecover.jpg

Finished the co-pilot seat, harness, and back brace. The seats are a wrap!

bothseats.jpg
bothseats1.jpg

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Mounted the splash shield, just needs a couple zip ties on the back side to the bmr k member to be secure:

splashshield.jpg

Mounted the second steering wheel button. Finished all wiring for the MSD 2-step. Will get another test video soon:

steeringwheelbuttons.jpg

Got the air line run for the parachute handle. Got the wiring pulled, just need to pull a hot line and connect in the steering wheel button:

parachutehandle.jpg

BeastAR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Awesome progress! Keep it coming. Looks like there will be a tight fit to put a filter on the pro-charger. Going to run a filter or open?

Sponsored
OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Awesome progress! Keep it coming. Looks like there will be a tight fit to put a filter on the pro-charger. Going to run a filter or open?
Since I don't put on many street miles, I'm going to put a turbo-guard brand blower guard on it for now. I'll keep staring at it and dream up something else or get an easy on/off pre-filter for the street.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Alright, I am sick of looking at oil catch cans. There are a million ways to get this done, so I am opening it up for conversation. I want a breather oil catch can. I'm going to gut the pcv. I don't care if the valve covers "t" together and then go to the can or the valve covers pull independently to the catch can. It needs to have a logical way to mount, ideally not driving self-tapping screws into the body and accommodate the procharger head unit.

Suggest away...

Note: if I had $800 to invest on this, I'd be going with the fathouse fab skeleton battery and oil catch can setup.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
Finished wiring in the steering wheel buttons:

carrunning.jpg

Here's the wiring and air tube for the parachute handle. I am still waiting on the regulator and gauge. I was able to test and listen for the solenoid click which seemed to be working fine:

interiorwiring.jpg

Here's a quick video of testing the 2-step. I set it to 3200 rpm:

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Alright, I am sick of looking at oil catch cans. There are a million ways to get this done, so I am opening it up for conversation. I want a breather oil catch can. I'm going to gut the pcv. I don't care if the valve covers "t" together and then go to the can or the valve covers pull independently to the catch can. It needs to have a logical way to mount, ideally not driving self-tapping screws into the body and accommodate the procharger head unit.

Suggest away...

Note: if I had $800 to invest on this, I'd be going with the fathouse fab skeleton battery and oil catch can setup.
I built one that goes under the trunk. No can under the hood, just Y lines and one -12 going under passenger side to the back. Uses the stock bolts from the purge canister. 2 fold awesome getting rid of the evap purge system and solenoid under the hood, and the canister under the trunk.

OP
OP
turnswrench

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I built one that goes under the trunk. No can under the hood, just Y lines and one -12 going under passenger side to the back. Uses the stock bolts from the purge canister. 2 fold awesome getting rid of the evap purge system and solenoid under the hood, and the canister under the trunk.
I remember seeing it up for sale. Looked good.
Sponsored