Sponsored

Car park twats

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
In fact when I saw someone park solo in the kid spot last week I pulled my banger Volvo up so close to their drivers door that the wing mirror was nearly touching. I then asked my 3 yr old to open her door wide which she did so I guess it made a decent mark.
Well you are as bad as them then and sadly also deserving of the thread title ...
Sponsored

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
In fact when I saw someone park solo in the kid spot last week I pulled my banger Volvo up so close to their drivers door that the wing mirror was nearly touching. I then asked my 3 yr old to open her door wide which she did so I guess it made a decent mark.
Personally I believe that if I have to brave the standard spaces then so should everyone else, and there's nothing worse (in car parking) than folk who park in the P&C cos they can't be arsed to walk to the store, however the concept of deliberately damaging a car that the owner is rightly or wrongly trying to protect...that's low.

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
Personally I believe that if I have to brave the standard spaces then so should everyone else, and there's nothing worse (in car parking) than folk who park in the P&C cos they can't be arsed to walk to the store, however the concept of deliberately damaging a car that the owner is rightly or wrongly trying to protect...that's low.
also illegal and can be prosecuted

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I try to find an end space where I can leave a larger space between the cars.

Mustang_Lou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt
When I park way out, isolated, and someone does park near/next to me, it's always a really nice car - I think it's more like "circling the wagons" to stay safe :D
This can be true. I remember one time someone I knew at our kids baseball game had his nice Mustang parked all by itself. I parked my car next to his and he made a comment about it it. I said "we're just protecting ourselves". Someone else in a nice car is more apt to not smash his door on yours so it's a thing to watch out for and not be annoyed if you see it.

I still wouldn't do it though to another stranger. Someone I knew, yeah.

Sponsored

OP
OP

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
This can be true. I remember one time someone I knew at our kids baseball game had his nice Mustang parked all by itself. I parked my car next to his and he made a comment about it it. I said "we're just protecting ourselves". Someone else in a nice car is more apt to not smash his door on yours so it's a thing to watch out for and not be annoyed if you see it.

I still wouldn't do it though to another stranger. Someone I knew, yeah.
I kinda agree and don't mind so much if it's a decent car but on this occasion it was a crappy Vauxhall Corsa. Although a 911 had parked on the other side but left a decent gap, which was fine.

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I tend to find it's usually family cars with lots of doors, lots of kids and lots of risk of getting dinged :frown:

Tim_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning blue S550 Coyote convertible
People with battered cars who park next to nice cars do it to protect their battered car, the attitude is “if I park next to someone with a nice car then they won’t dent mine”. Pointing out that it’s an empty car park at a quiet time of the day means nothing to these people.

Kristian87

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Sponsored

wack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Shadow Edition Triple Yellow
Personally I know what a nightmare it is loading kids in and out so I would never park in the parent and child spaces unless I have a baby or toddler in the car.
And you're proud of that , deliberately damaging somebody else's car

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Have to agree no matter how someone has parked and whether the car is a 50 quid car or 500,000 quid car its still their car should def not damage deliberately carma has a habit of coming round

Pilgrim/uk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
GT Yellow
Not only is there car park twats theirs road twats lol 20 mile journey to site today 1 x car reversed straight of a drive into road in front of me not looking at all !!!
Dozens of car`s no indicators and wrong lane on roundabouts .( usually driving all way round in outside lane )
i think some one has change the mirror signal manoeuvre rules just manoeuvre with optional signal too and have fitted a strange device that lets them pull into gaps hardly larger than the length of the car they are in must be some Doctor Who Tardis affect lol
( oh wait no its every one else having to brake hard to avoid them )
Lets not forget the twats that undertake to get one car in front of you when theirs 30 car`s in front of you anyway they prob get to work 0.5 seconds earlier than the would behind you
and then the ones that are happily cruising along until you pass them on a carriageway then seconds later are up ya ass killing them selves to pass you in the family people carrier that they own and obviously not forgetting the fastest vehicle known to man the Van trying to make your car a couple of feet shorter from the rear lol

Gcorry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I was laughing at this last week and 2 people did it to me yesterday, one at such an angle she had to wait for me to move before she could open her door. 10 empty spaces to the left 4 to the right:facepalm:
Sponsored