Sponsored

GT350 refresh spotted in Arizona?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Any one of us 15 years from now. That's who it is. Just something to keep in mind.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Any one of us 15 years from now. That's who it is. Just something to keep in mind. That, and 15 years goes by a lot quicker than you think.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Any one of us 15 years from now. That's who it is. Just something to keep in mind.
Know thy demographic. Alot of us are already here.

Kids......

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
I assume from the lack of responses and the number of views that everyone was able to figure out why I was able to determine the date of the photo?

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I assume from the lack of responses and the number of views that everyone was able to figure out why I was able to determine the date of the photo?
Yep I did.

Sponsored

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
I live in Michigan (North of Detroit) and I see these things all the time, literally, at least once a month, if not much more. Even one of my friends drives pre-production cars for Chrysler. With all that said, this is probably not a refresh, it is more than likely an old Long term test car, it has Michigan Plates. They might have a new engine or something under the hood for testing, but that may or may not be the case. Sometimes they do not ever remove the old camouflage, I remember seeing Camo Camaros running around when they had already released the car...

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
In my best Homer Simpson voice................ "Doh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I live in Michigan (North of Detroit) and I see these things all the time, literally, at least once a month, if not much more. Even one of my friends drives pre-production cars for Chrysler. With all that said, this is probably not a refresh, it is more than likely an old Long term test car, it has Michigan Plates. They might have a new engine or something under the hood for testing, but that may or may not be the case. Sometimes they do not ever remove the old camouflage, I remember seeing Camo Camaros running around when they had already released the car...
Yeah, we've worked out these are old photos from 2015.

However.........if you're in a position to photograph any camo'd Mustangs on your travels, do post them up. Always interesting to try and work out what Ford is planning next for our pony car :like:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The red banner/lintel above the entrance to the big glass building was gone in '16?

:question:

Captdistraction

Not the Stig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT350 Tech Pack, 2011 Mustang Racecar, 2011 Raptor
Interesting, the old mule had PP front brakes on it

Sponsored

ManyfordsnoMustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steven
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT convertible Magnetic 10 spd auto loaded; '04 Maruader SC, 1970 442 W30 Convertible, 2014 Fusion Energi
yep no Bank f America

okfoz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2016 Roush Stage 3
However.........if you're in a position to photograph any camo'd Mustangs on your travels, do post them up. Always interesting to try and work out what Ford is planning next for our pony car :like:
Absolutely, I had some pictures of RH Drive Mustangs, and I saw a GT350 with the trunk and spoiler all camo'd up last year, but it was at night, so I was not able to get any pics at 70mph. They drive up and down I-75 and US-23 all the time... Over the years I have seen Vipers, Corvettes, an Opel badged car with M plates, several Full sized Ford Trucks before they went into production.
Sponsored