Sponsored

Car and Driver Muscle Car Showdown: 2020 GT500 vs ZL1 1LE vs Challenger Hellcat Redeye

Arkarius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 ZL1, 2018 3.5 F-150, 2004 MSM
You are as bad as Blaq, wow.

The GT500 was supposed to dominate in all aspects, it may be faster here there and dominate on a prepped 1/4 mile track etc......................but for all the hype it really should be performing better in these test and real world situations people post here, but it doesn't/hasn't. This is against older (sometimes much) platforms as well remember.

Randy is paid by the competitors, got a link? Are you paid by Ford to be a cheerleader?
He makes all this shit up and calls everyone else delusional. LOL.
Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
You are as bad as Blaq, wow.

The GT500 was supposed to dominate in all aspects, it may be faster here there and dominate on a prepped 1/4 mile track etc......................but for all the hype it really should be performing better in these test and real world situations people post here, but it doesn't/hasn't. This is against older (sometimes much) platforms as well remember.

Randy is paid by the competitors, got a link? Are you paid by Ford to be a cheerleader?
He makes all this shit up and calls everyone else delusional. LOL.

Worse than blaq? How? I did i make outrageous claims? Im saying stop favoring one side and not the other. That seems to be too much to ask. You surely dont want to test my 500 vs a stock zle do you? Same scenario, different scale.

In the end, it makes no real difference because again, neither of u have proven your more than keyboard warriors... just like your boy blaq :) prove me wrong..

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
19 ZL1 1LE, 19 F150, 19 SB S5
Worse than blaq? How? I did i make outrageous claims? Im saying stop favoring one side and not the other. That seems to be too much to ask. You surely dont want to test my 500 vs a stock zle do you? Same scenario, different scale.

In the end, it makes no real difference because again, neither of u have proven your more than keyboard warriors... just like your boy blaq :) prove me wrong..
This is why you are just like him. Prove this to me, prove that to me, blah blah blah. You said it yourself, you think Camaros are crap, he thinks Mustangs are crap and neither of you blowhards are right. To me and a lot of us that are on both of these sites see a lot of similarities. As I said over there when they were picking on you about something, at least you can mostly back up your talk. Otherwise you guys are the worst kind of fanboys and constantly get into arguments in multiple threads. Even with people on your "own side."

FWIW, Blaq blocked me because I was calling him out on his BS with others, I couldn't be happier about it.

Last edited:

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
Its like talking to a mudwall with you people. Any car, other than ford can add or adjust as they see fit, so long as gm/fiat sells itat all, and its still " stock ". Ford puts the parts literally in the car to protect from shipping damage and its considered not stock to you.

Its really easy..run the cars untouched, or run them both at max oem potential., Not one of each..But simplicity escapes you.

Oh, and get a driver that isnt contracted by one of the competitors, who can be seen on video sandbagging..

They believe what they want. Thats why they are here, delusional.
WHAT? When did I say anything about the gt500 not being stock in track settings? I said it WAS stock, as for what Ford used for shipping I don’t even know what that is supposed to mean.

I pointed out that some people on here were calling the z51 not stock for being in track alignment, I was pointing out that it is stock and when the gt500 is raced with similar things done it will be stock too. Go watch the gt500 owners video put out the other day, they talk about track adjustments in there.

I really don’t know what you are calling me out for. When did I anything about the gt500 not being stock?

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
What cant I back up? Did I not put my $ in the game ? Did I not offer people the opportunity to put their opinions to the test? You keep making vague accusations.. so yes, i say prove things. You and other keep claiming ive made xyz statements, then quote me. You say things were changed on the 500 for the tests, i say show me where its stated..

Lastly I do think camaros are crap, i can barely stand to look at them. The zle is the closest to appealing, bit still fails.
i think the ergonomics are unfriendly, i dont like how any GM car feels, seats, or suspension, i dont like the GM navigation, i hate the blis, i think gm has done everything wrong, and this is based off my experience with GM products. I dont think im alone base on sales.

So please, if you would.like to put some $$ into the game, more than internet typing, give me the word. Ill arrange a private track session with a stock gt500 amd start looking for an unbiased driver, or drivers. U just pay for your car to get to the location....

Sponsored

Arkarius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
This is why you are just like him. Prove this to me, prove that to me, blah blah blah. You said it yourself, you think Camaros are crap, he thinks Mustangs are crap and neither of you blowhards are right. To me and a lot of us that are on both of these sites see a lot of similarities. As I said over there when they were picking on you about something, at least you can mostly back up your talk. Otherwise you guys are the worst kind of fanboys and constantly get into arguments in multiple threads. Even with people on your "own side."

FWIW, Blaq blocked me because I was calling him out on his BS with others, I couldn't be happier about it.
That's the difference between a fanboy and an enthusiast.

We appreciate all the performance vehicles that are available and are more than willing to admit a fault, even if we own and love it. No car is perfect.

On the other hand, fanboys will constantly make excuses, deflect conversations and even concoct elaborate conspiracies to support their ideas.

Arkarius

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
So please, if you would.like to put some $$ into the game, more than internet typing, give me the word. Ill arrange a private track session with a stock gt500 amd start looking for an unbiased driver, or drivers. U just pay for your car to get to the location....
You call us keyboard warriors and then want to hire someone to drive your car for you? Jesus dude.

How about you show up here at Laguna. https://www.motorsportreg.com/event...7LQIqBPGewTtONVdM-siGGrUOa8emwg6jejBHNuJH4zSw

Drive the car yourself. You've got plenty of time to prepare, I'll be waiting for you. BTW mine is a regular ZL1.

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
What cant I back up? Did I not put my $ in the game ? Did I not offer people the opportunity to put their opinions to the test? You keep making vague accusations.. so yes, i say prove things. You and other keep claiming ive made xyz statements, then quote me. You say things were changed on the 500 for the tests, i say show me where its stated..

Lastly I do think camaros are crap, i can barely stand to look at them. The zle is the closest to appealing, bit still fails.
i think the ergonomics are unfriendly, i dont like how any GM car feels, seats, or suspension, i dont like the GM navigation, i hate the blis, i think gm has done everything wrong, and this is based off my experience with GM products. I dont think im alone base on sales.

Holy shit dude............................:crazy:. You are into this for way more than most of us are. I have very little spare time so I go to the track when I can for fun. Both on the track and off the track with non fanboys/just car people doing the same thing I am. Good luck trying to start your version of Jersey boys Street Outlaws. Also, as said when we went through this before, if I had the time to trailer my car out there this summer and back I'd love to regardless of the outcome. But, not if you are this nuts in real life though.

You asked what Blaq like claim was outrageous? For starters the Rand P is paid by competitors to sandbag Fords. I asked you for a link/any kind of proof except for yours and other :crazy: people's opinions here.

So in summary, Blaq is a paid Ford hater and you are a paid Ford cheerleader. There is balance on the dark side of the fanboy force. :crackup:

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.

Please explain what right you have to call out Randy for not driving the GT500 to a win every time, and yet you can call Camaros crap. When has Randy called Mustangs names?

I’m sorry but this is plain hypocrisy.

Laststandard

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 1SS 1LE
Vehicle Showcase
Have you Stang guys never had an alignment done to any car you own? What is so mystical about it?

Sponsored

Minn19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Have you Stang guys never had an alignment done to any car you own? What is so mystical about it?
I did to my GT350 and I know a lot of other ones did to there's in that forum also. They even (shocking) added camber plates etc. I'm with you and I don't get the constant alignment talk. Mostly drag racers here in the GT500 forum?

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Well this is getting interesting.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
ADM isn't for low price, its due to very low inventory with high demand.
Exactly, there will always be the more-money-than-brains-crowd (or just idiots) who pay ADM for the GT500. Same people who were shelling out $50K for the FocusRS, or $45K for the Civic Type R when they first came out so they "had to have it NOW"...lol.

The GT500 will be a unicorn on the streets due to its price. It's a hell of a car but so is a $35K GT.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP

Nothing mystical, just takes a few hours and special tools....and you still won't have it aligned as precisely as a shop.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Exactly, there will always be the more-money-than-brains-crowd (or just idiots) who pay ADM for the GT500. Same people who were shelling out $50K for the FocusRS, or $45K for the Civic Type R when they first came out so they "had to have it NOW"...lol.

The GT500 will be a unicorn on the streets due to its price. It's a hell of a car but so is a $35K GT.
In today's age with SUV's and trucks regularly topping $70k+, I think we'll likely see plenty.
Sponsored