Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

JohnDoe

<3 short walks to my car
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 pp vert
I was bound and determined to have a mustang license plate. Had to get a little creative as the seven letter plate is taken. Think it came out all right. The M is a little short but is not as noticable at a distance. I needed a free M, so thanks University of Michigan. The blue background is close to the Kona Blue. The go blue at the bottom rounds it out.

TX Mustang (2).jpg

That is so freaking PERFECT
Sponsored

dkwilkins17GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I added a Steeda clutch return spring this afternoon. I hit play on iTunes on my iPhone and halfway through the very first song I had finished the job. Very fast, very easy, really makes a difference. I love the change.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
Had a rough day at work, so just sat in my truck and stared at Lucy's ass and waited for the song on the radio to finish. It rained off and on all day and on the way home so a ride was out of the question plus I had to start supper. I keep one of the fobs in my truck so I clicked the lock a few times to see the sequencing lights flash. Maybe Friday evening, weather holding......
IMG_1082.jpg

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red

Sponsored

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Got my black beauty a steeda h fitted. Sounds awesome! Plus, I found out the previous owner had the underneath coated against rust! Bonus!!

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
Warmed up the garage last night before popping the hood to remove the plastic spaceship cover. What a pain, had to almost remove the cross brace to get it off. Didn't want to remove the cross brace because I didn't feel like removing the negative battery cable. Didn't want to remove the battery cable because I would have to remove the battery cover. Holy crap. Not sure I like all the tubes and wiring showing but it just rubs me wrong to have that superficial plastic in there.
Sound tube... you are next. You will die another day.

robertwsimpson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Convertible
Warmed up the garage last night before popping the hood to remove the plastic spaceship cover. What a pain, had to almost remove the cross brace to get it off. Didn't want to remove the cross brace because I didn't feel like removing the negative battery cable. Didn't want to remove the battery cable because I would have to remove the battery cover. Holy crap. Not sure I like all the tubes and wiring showing but it just rubs me wrong to have that superficial plastic in there.
Sound tube... you are next. You will die another day.
if you hated the engine cover, you're going to love the sound tube.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
if you hated the engine cover, you're going to love the sound tube.
Can't wait. I have a box of band-aids ready and the lid to the swear jar is off.

2017GBGTPP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Grabber Blue Premium GTPP w/ Recaros
Can't wait. I have a box of band-aids ready and the lid to the swear jar is off.
When pulling from the firewall, lift the tube as high as you can and twist hard. That should save you 15 minutes of swearing.

Sponsored

Pondude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red V6
Vehicle Showcase
Well, I played hooky yesterday afternoon, after my Dr. Appt. I installed the Redline QuickLIFT Hood struts to replace that damn manual hood prop. I also installed a set of black 3.7 fender badges. I'm a little concerned about the weather right now in NJ where its supposed to drop down to 20 tonight.

I have a nice list of things to do to the car :)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Got my black beauty a steeda h fitted. Sounds awesome! Plus, I found out the previous owner had the underneath coated against rust! Bonus!!
Win - Win!

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Got this for Valentine’s day off the GF :inlove: :

51-A6-A5-F4-1-F60-421-F-8-B0-E-50-C0706-DE442.jpg

WD :like:
Nice!

I hope Ford didn't put the Anti-counterfeit circle on with the same stuff they use for the visor warnings.

The tri-bar on that looks better than some I have seen. The pony and bars look like they stick out enough to trip over them if they were on a rug. Anyone know where to get this exact hat?
Sponsored