You know you drive a S550 Mustang when...

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoost™, Vert, MagneRide® PP
Vehicle Showcase
You smile and shake your head sadly, and in pity for the poor guy who is driving a sort-of-sporty car when he could have had a Mustang...

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
When you look up parts and say I don't need that, then look again, then look again, I don't need that. Then watch youtube videos on the install three times... I don't need that. They research it on forums. Price check it across 12 retailers... I dont need that. Go hunny I really need this (insert part) cause my car is (insert excuse) and she says you don't need that. And you go yeah you are right. And you look at it more, then start figuring well if I sell my old parts (which you dont)... no no I don't need it... Fed ex shows up 3 days later with part you don't need :) you justify it to wife and say wait till you feel the difference. You go for ride she rolls eyes cause she is unimpressed and says you didn't need it where we going for dinner?
Lol...evidently you have the routine down pat.....

Shadow277

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT 2012 Corolla
You smile and shake your head sadly, and in pity for the poor guy who is driving a sort-of-sporty car when he could have had a Mustang...
You rang? I just wanted some affordable (2012 Civic Si) as an E4 in the Army. V8 or bust. I didn't want the V6.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
You shake your head a little when you hear a V6 mustang pull away

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
I don't get the trunk thing. What am I missing?

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
The lights flash when you open/shut the trunk. Mist of us wind up staring at these flashing lights at night as we use the trunk. I think Fotd accidentally replaced the LEDs with visible lasers.
Yeah....I pop the trunk via remote yards from the car, so I've never been blinded.

I'd guess you would still get blinded closing it though.

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual
The lights flash when you open/shut the trunk. Mist of us wind up staring at these flashing lights at night as we use the trunk. I think Fotd accidentally replaced the LEDs with visible lasers.
They are bright. I have 6 rectangular holes burned through my garage door now.
laser lights.jpg

S7N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 KIA STINGER GT1 AWD
When you get that guilty feeling at 5am hoping your neighbors sleep hard enough they didn’t here you start the car in the garage but deep inside you know they are cussing you at least 5 days a week because when they see you on the weekend they look away so they don’t have to wave. True story

PS wait till I get my new exhaust on my Harley that’ll teach em.

MegaMagneticStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Turbo Mustang all Magnetic
When people with older mustangs ask "if you wanna trade" with your new mustang! ha

or when people ask "what engine do you have" and you say "a turbo 4" and they look at you like you just said the earth was flat, or it runs on squirrel power lol.

and when you gaze out of your bedroom window at the car in the driveway and you cant wait to get back in to drive it!

edco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007GT & 2017V6_ great Steeda & AM mods
___you enter an Interstate with no particular place to go and every dickweed a with steering wheel goes WOT ( wide open throttle )

Last edited:

oneheadlite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
"showboating" thru town using storefront windows for your own show ride.
Taking twice as long so other drivers toot for you to move on............