Sponsored

Mod Friendly Dealership in NorCal and Bay Area?

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
Hey there,

Can anyone recommend a dealership in the Bay Area or NorCal that is "mod friendly"?

Appreciate any feedback and responses! (You can PM me if that is preferable as well.)
Sponsored

Deleted member

Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood replaced my motor when it had a cobb tune on the car, don't ask me how or why, or if I just got lucky. But i was tuned when she blew, took her back to stock, took her in and they didn't say a word about it previously being tuned. Good luck my friend.

OP
OP

blueskies925

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT (manual)
Ive heard some pleasent things up in concord ford if you give them some safeway dounuts
Noted, thanks!

Bill Brandt Ford in Brentwood replaced my motor when it had a cobb tune on the car, don't ask me how or why, or if I just got lucky. But i was tuned when she blew, took her back to stock, took her in and they didn't say a word about it previously being tuned. Good luck my friend.
Wow that’s great stuff to hear! May I ask what happened that made it blow? Hopefully wasn’t the tune’s doing?

TuxedoPC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I also been to livermore and they havnt said anything about my mods so, another piece of info. I asked the service adviser in fremont ford about a muffler delete and they did not like to hear that.

Sponsored

NitishMudgal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nitish
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Hey guys, I hope you are all are safe.
I have a 2019 Mustang GT PP2 and I live in Belmont, CA. I am looking for some recommendation, I wanted to get a new set tires and lowering springs installed. And the installation cost for the springs is almost double what they cost. Do any of you know any reputable shop where I can get it done?

Byronj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2013 Boss 302
Hey m
Hey guys, I hope you are all are safe.
I have a 2019 Mustang GT PP2 and I live in Belmont, CA. I am looking for some recommendation, I wanted to get a new set tires and lowering springs installed. And the installation cost for the springs is almost double what they cost. Do any of you know any reputable shop where I can get it done?
hey man, I live in San Carlos. Send me a PM and I’ll ask my buddy. He lives in South Bay but seems to know a lot of good places to take cars to in the area.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Second the Concord Ford vote. Bought my car there and they've always been a pleasure to deal with.
I also did some design work for their Sacramento arm and they were OK to work with but they've had issues with their smog stuff.

I currently live in the Northbay and I had to take my car into the shop for warranty work. It looks like a straight track car and Marin Co. Ford didn't say boo.

Good luck OP.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
I wanted to get a new set tires and lowering springs installed. And the installation cost for the springs is almost double what they cost.
That's normal as the cost for a professional tech is around $120+/hour in the bay area.

That and many other reasons is why I do my own work.

NitishMudgal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nitish
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
That's normal as the cost for a professional tech is around $120+/hour in the bay area.

That and many other reasons is why I do my own work.
I understand, the moment I bought my car, I realized the need of a garage. I was a little late to this forum. Is there an active North Bay group you know about. I would like to meet up and know more about the car from the Mustang people after the lockdown is over.

Sponsored

Byronj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2013 Boss 302
I understand, the moment I bought my car, I realized the need of a garage. I was a little late to this forum. Is there an active North Bay group you know about. I would like to meet up and know more about the car from the Mustang people after the lockdown is over.
There are a lot of dude on TrackMustangsOnline.com in the Bay and NorCal and if you had FB there is the SouthBay Mustang club. Hell if we wasn't on house arrest Id say come over bring beer and lets do it together. I do most of my own work myself plus I know exactly what has been done.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Is there an active North Bay group you know about. I would like to meet up and know more about the car from the Mustang people after the lockdown is over.
Absolutely Bud! A couple guys and I founded a high profile Northbay Car Club but we decided to disband it last season for various reasons.
However, we were still planning on doing events like we used to (Car shows, cruises, Dyno Days, Fundraising for disasters, charities etc).

That is until The 'Rona showed up....

When we do get around to it again I'll definitely post the flyer here in the Norcal section as well as on NorCal Mustang 6G on Facebook.

Stay Safe all and when this is all over hopefully we can all have a great meet up!

-Todd

NitishMudgal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nitish
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
There are a lot of dude on TrackMustangsOnline.com in the Bay and NorCal and if you had FB there is the SouthBay Mustang club. Hell if we wasn't on house arrest Id say come over bring beer and lets do it together. I do most of my own work myself plus I know exactly what has been done.
That'll be awesome for me to learn some stuff. I will definitely hold you to that one day when all this is over. It seems like eternity already.

Absolutely Bud! A couple guys and I founded a high profile Northbay Car Club but we decided to disband it last season for various reasons.
However, we were still planning on doing events like we used to (Car shows, cruises, Dyno Days, Fundraising for disasters, charities etc).

That is until The 'Rona showed up....

When we do get around to it again I'll definitely post the flyer here in the Norcal section as well as on NorCal Mustang 6G on Facebook.

Stay Safe all and when this is all over hopefully we can all have a great meet up!

-Todd
I so want to see your car in person.

sharkravinmad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Hi

Try Napa, the sales manager belongs to a car club I joined. He is really cool, three things I despise are California Highjack Patrol, Car Sales folk and attorneys. I guess what I am trying to say is love the cars just hate the dance before the main event. You never leave a dealership telling people "I got a great deal" if you do its time you for a gut check, cause your lying. The thing is, I want a reach around before they go long and deep
Sponsored