You know you drive a S550 Mustang when...

Billy1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
When you are on a first name basis with the local ticket clinic. And yes, I once got a speeding ticket while driving in a pack of regular commuter cars(@10).

And I was in the middle of the pack?! WTF!?

BadNews_5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Leo
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Hey man, that's like, a microaggression. We're trying to have a safe space with no kink-shaming here. Now let me enjoy my avacado toast and vegan latté:puke:
The paint quality is aggression inducing.
I could think of scant few descriptions to rival it's durability.

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
...your bumpers/body panels don’t line up correctly, ....lolz
And you still think it's the best looking car in the parking lot.

lacanteen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2022 EB premium vert, 2013 Escape, 2017 F150 SC5.0
... when your phone has as many pictures of your car as it has of your family
Guilty. Actually there's more of the car by a wide margin.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I had a guy speed up and run a red light at 40mph to "beat me".

Hey man, that's like, a microaggression. We're trying to have a safe space with no kink-shaming here. Now let me enjoy my avacado toast and vegan latté:puke:
fgdsavc.jpg

StangTime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
19' GT PP1 Manual

Bluelightning

Bluelightning
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightning Blue 2017 GT350, 2019 F-150 4x4 Ecoboost (Daily)
Vehicle Showcase
To one of my neighbors I'm, "the guy who's always washing his car". Only every Sunday on weeks where it's not below freezing/raining all week.
I used to wash mine on Friday nights so it was ready to for Saturday morning, and then on Sunday evening before I put it in the garage for the week. I can't understand why people thought I washed it too much....

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
When you look up parts and say I don't need that, then look again, then look again, I don't need that. Then watch youtube videos on the install three times... I don't need that. They research it on forums. Price check it across 12 retailers... I dont need that. Go hunny I really need this (insert part) cause my car is (insert excuse) and she says you don't need that. And you go yeah you are right. And you look at it more, then start figuring well if I sell my old parts (which you dont)... no no I don't need it... Fed ex shows up 3 days later with part you don't need :) you justify it to wife and say wait till you feel the difference. You go for ride she rolls eyes cause she is unimpressed and says you didn't need it where we going for dinner?

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
When you look up parts and say I don't need that, then look again, then look again, I don't need that. Then watch youtube videos on the install three times... I don't need that. They research it on forums. Price check it across 12 retailers... I dont need that. Go hunny I really need this (insert part) cause my car is (insert excuse) and she says you don't need that. And you go yeah you are right. And you look at it more, then start figuring well if I sell my old parts (which you dont)... no no I don't need it... Fed ex shows up 3 days later with part you don't need :) you justify it to wife and say wait till you feel the difference. You go for ride she rolls eyes cause she is unimpressed and says you didn't need it where we going for dinner?
And you tell her it's fast food tonight because you're trying to save some money :crackup: