Teej

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 401A, PP2 & 2017 Mazda 6 6spd
Thanks TJ

great looking ride... this my second 6g and 2nd pp it’s funny I don’t plan of dragging either but still want that extra power.. I am definitely considering Lebanon Ford for the blower install.
Thanks. Forget to get a better picture today of the exhaust with the wheels. I'll try to remember Wednesday to get a closer picture of the rear wheel with the exhaust tips for the color comparison. I had thought about black but I wanted to have a little bit of color on the tips and I thought the gunmetal would look better with the wheels.
Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
Thanks TJ__. I had black before on my 15 GT .. I might go with them again but really hoped the gunmetal would pop..I will probably order 1st week of March.

Sponsored

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Just swapped out the factory spoiler and added the Ford Performance GT350 track pack spoiler.
20200213_151052.jpg
20200213_124654.jpg
20200213_124708.jpg

Looking sharp...definitely adds some beef to the rear!

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP 2, 2004 Porsche Boxster S
Anyone got any pics of the corsa exhaust with gun metal tips and pp2 wheels? I am trying to decide to go with black or gun metal. Trying to see how close the tips match the stock wheels.

thanks!
I couldn't hear my shift points at the track with the stock mufflers so I took a chance with the Borla / Ford Performance Sport mufflers with the 4" black polished tips. They are very impressive to look at and they sound so wicked at higher RPM's. Heads turn when driving on the street.
Borla 2.jpg
Borla 3.jpg
Borla.jpg

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
I couldn't hear my shift points at the track with the stock mufflers so I took a chance with the Borla / Ford Performance Sport mufflers with the 4" black polished tips. They are very impressive to look at and they sound so wicked at higher RPM's. Heads turn when driving on the street.
Borla 2.jpg
Borla 3.jpg
Borla.jpg

That green machine is freakin awesomeness. I just ordered the Borla with the carbon fiber tips. Hard choice between the Corsa and Borla. I had the CORSAs on my 2015 so decided to try sumthin new!

The gloss black came out great on yours.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
That green machine is freakin awesomeness. I just ordered the Borla with the carbon fiber tips. Hard choice between the Corsa and Borla. I had the class on my 2015 so decided to try sumthin new!

The gloss black came out great on yours.:thumbsup:
I had Borla on a couple of my Porsche, and with Ford Performance I knew it would fit. Enjoy your car.

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I've asked before but I'll ask again before try for "close enough". Has anyone found a suitable touch up paint for the Dark Tarnish Stainless wheels? Surely some of you have found the curb rash you've no doubt inflicted on those beautiful wheels unacceptable....

Sponsored

Porsche Dude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
I've asked before but I'll ask again before try for "close enough". Has anyone found a suitable touch up paint for the Dark Tarnish Stainless wheels? Surely some of you have found the curb rash you've no doubt inflicted on those beautiful wheels unacceptable....
Try your local Ford dealer parts department. All they need is your VIN to identify the wheels.

NIXPP2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
18' PP2 Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Try your local Ford dealer parts department. All they need is your VIN to identify the wheels.
Been there done that. No paint codes for wheels, no touch up paint, no help. Even called Ford directly.

hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Been there done that. No paint codes for wheels, no touch up paint, no help. Even called Ford directly.

Nick I’ve been searching but no such luck. A good body shop may be your next step. They could take a sample and custom match or blend a quart for you. You could then portion it out and sell them in 6 oz bottles. I would even buy a couple even though I haven’t curbed mine...yet.

‘Also any wheel refinishing /repair shop in your area might put you in right direction..same as above you may have to purchase a quart but I’m sure you can part it out out to us members here.

Heck might be cheaper to just have the wheel guy unmount it and refurb it if it’s really noticeable.

squid678

Squid678
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT 350, 2020 Explorer ST, 2018 F-150 XLT
Vehicle Showcase
When I took delivery of my car, it already had curb rash. The dealership had their connection to a mobile wheel repair guy that did the work. I would try there before a body shop since all they do is wheels.
I used the guy after I screwed up and scraped up my rims. It was done for less than a hundred per wheel. A reasonable alternative to touch up imho.
Sponsored