OP

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
$150.00 and you pay shipping and I'll send it to ya.....or you can come visit and take it home with ya!!:wink:
Thanks but bought one now. You’ll get rid of that no sweat. Yours was put to stock active exhaust? Mine is a 17’plate. Hopefully it won’t be too loud or the neighbours will shout.
Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
I installed a Steeda H-Pipe on mine this week and to my dismay it's WAY TOO LOUD so it's coming off today and the OEM Resonator is going back on.......I will post the Steeda H-Pipe for sale later!!:shock:

BTW....The Steeda H-Pipe is a WORK OF ART!!:like: It fits PERFECTLY but with my Active Exhaust it virtually doubled the sound in each mode and for me to be comfortable I couldn't drive my car in the "Sport Mode" without it becoming obnoxiously LOUD at 2500-3000 RPM's!!:facepalm:

Accelerating and shifting before 2500 RPM's was quite pleasant.....mellow and throaty........but it SPOKE LOUDLY on harder acceleration!!:crazy:

I know.......I'm OLD and GROUCHY but that's my prerogative but I'm VERY GLAD I gave it a try!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Next mod??:sunglasses:
Interesting, from my perspective, I'd say Normal is maybe 20-25% louder, Quiet it almost the same, Sport is more aggressive than Track mode when my exhaust was stock.

The pitch is fantastic, doesn't sound raspy, it's deep, growly, I'm definitely 105% satisfied. When I drove to the C&C this morning I had my top up an experience with exhaust modes in the 60-70MPH range, and in Normal, no drone, very quiet, and in Quiet mode, it's like there's no exhaust sound. No drone, but I haven't tried in the 75MPH range.

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
GOOD LUCK....please let us know what the neighbors think??:sunglasses:

Note to OP: Sorry for derailing your thread.....I'm outta here!!:)

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Need more videos & sound clips :)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Need more videos & sound clips :)
I don't have a clip but can tell you this: With my Steeda H-pipe and stock non-active mufflers, my neighbor across the street told me one day, "I always know it's going to be a nice day because I hear the Mustang fire up at 5:30 AM." And he drives a BMW M4 with a Dinan cat-back.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
I’ve just ordered a steeda h-pipe. I’m gonna be REALLY popular with the neighbours when I fire up at 06:00am each day!!

Coosawjack

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Convertible
Interesting, from my perspective, I'd say Normal is maybe 20-25% louder, Quiet it almost the same, Sport is more aggressive than Track mode when my exhaust was stock.

The pitch is fantastic, doesn't sound raspy, it's deep, growly, I'm definitely 105% satisfied. When I drove to the C&C this morning I had my top up an experience with exhaust modes in the 60-70MPH range, and in Normal, no drone, very quiet, and in Quiet mode, it's like there's no exhaust sound. No drone, but I haven't tried in the 75MPH range.
On mine the OEM exhaust has a mellow tone and the Steeda H-pipe gave me a louder "Brap" sound especially irritating with Rev Matching........not at all raspy but sorta "in you face harsh"........hard to explain!! Just too loud for me!!

I will post the Steeda H-pipe for sale soon!!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
GOOD LUCK....please let us know what the neighbors think??:sunglasses:
I generally don't leave early (I work out of the homestead :) ), but I've got my car set for Quiet Mode start up till like 9a, and it's in the garage - remote start, door closed, and even with the H, the quiet setting is still extremely quiet. Once it's idled for a few, Normal and neighbor appropriate throttle and it's no louder than my wife's stock DD/RT (and that thang has a Hemi :crackup:)

I totally understand though, when you stand on it, there's no doubt it's louder, more growly, I __love__ that Sport mode is now as loud as I'd want it (will very rarely use Track now I suspect).

........hard to explain!! Just too loud for me!!
Nah, it's so totally subjective, there's no need, bummer you have to go through the install/uninstall gyrations. I guess you kept your resonator? Just going to get welded back in?

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
On mine the OEM exhaust has a mellow tone and the Steeda H-pipe gave me a louder "Brap" sound especially irritating with Rev Matching........not at all raspy but sorta "in you face harsh"........hard to explain!! Just too loud for me!!
That’s exactly how mine sounds, and why I’m clamping the factory resonator back in...

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2

I told you you wouldn't be disappointed.

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
I love my X. It sounds like a race car. Got my truck for the muscle car sound. It has a unique sound and not many have an exhaust that sounds like mine. Get waved down on the regular due to my exhaust. Sounds obscene but I love it.

OP
OP

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
Well got the steeda h pipe fitted....and it sounds like it should!! A nice muscle car sound that’s not ‘scare little kids’ loud! Just right. Anyone thinking of doing this should, 100%!

MustangMystique

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Mystique
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
We added the Borla Switchfire to ours - unique as hell and VERY distinctive. It's as loud as it is beautiful, no drone whatsoever in the cab at higher speeds either. Performance wise, theres a definite change in throttle response.
20200213_170022.jpg

OP
OP

Biggins

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang
We added the Borla Switchfire to ours - unique as hell and VERY distinctive. It's as loud as it is beautiful, no drone whatsoever in the cab at higher speeds either. Performance wise, theres a definite change in throttle response.
20200213_170022.jpg
Never heard of that, how much?
Sponsored