Sponsored

Looking to buy a Bullitt...Oh the Questions...

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
That picture is showing climate seats as well - can't get that on the Bullitt here, can you get it in the US ?
if you opt for the recaros climate control seats goes away, otherwise you they come with climate control. (In the states that is)

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
if you opt for the recaros climate control seats goes away, otherwise you they come with climate control. (In the states that is)
They look like Recaros in the picture. Can you get the Bullitt without in the US? Looks odd to me.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The USA has 3 options. couch seats with temp control or recaro (no temp), Magneride or without, Electronics pack or without. I don't know if they change the console bezel to match the seat's features (or lack thereof) but it's likely.

I saw red leather Recaro in a car recently (new at a dealer outside Trenton NJ) and IMO that would have been bitchin' in a Bullitt - but not "faithful" to the original.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
They look like Recaros in the picture. Can you get the Bullitt without in the US? Looks odd to me.
Can’t really see the seats but in the one picture showing the shifter it looks like perforations in the seat. Doesn’t look like the same stitching pattern as recaros.
On the recaros the console is simply blank where the buttons would be .

Sponsored

OP
OP
derklink

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Can’t really see the seats but in the one picture showing the shifter it looks like perforations in the seat. Doesn’t look like the same stitching pattern as recaros.
On the recaros the console is simply blank where the buttons would be .
Sorry, yes they sent me a pic of the window sticker and they are the normal seats. However, they never got back with me on the console cover stitching (or lack thereof) and my trade.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
for 2020 the Bullitt picked up a 1000 gas guzzler line item. I wonder why.

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
man i have been looking at a 19 Bullitt as well. in the southwest (im in AZ) dealers are sticking to 3k off at most. a short flight to TX and one can find some at 7-9k off. very tempting to take a flight because at 42k ish this is a lot of new car for the price.

Sponsored
OP
OP
derklink

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
man i have been looking at a 19 Bullitt as well. in the southwest (im in AZ) dealers are sticking to 3k off at most. a short flight to TX and one can find some at 7-9k off. very tempting to take a flight because at 42k ish this is a lot of new car for the price.
Yeah, it's weird how it can be regionally so different. Both my local dealers are not moving down on price even though one of them has several Bullitts from last year. Maybe Ford provides additional incentives to dealers in some regions to stimulate sales? I'm tempted to take a road trip next week and buy a slightly used one and pocket several grant. Talked to a dealer today and they sent me a video of the car and offered a fair deal without me trying to negotiate.

Btw, do you not like your GT350 anymore?

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
Yeah, it's weird how it can be regionally so different. Both my local dealers are not moving down on price even though one of them has several Bullitts from last year. Maybe Ford provides additional incentives to dealers in some regions to stimulate sales? I'm tempted to take a road trip next week and buy a slightly used one and pocket several grant. Talked to a dealer today and they sent me a video of the car and offered a fair deal without me trying to negotiate.

Btw, do you not like your GT350 anymore?
life tossed me a curve and i sold it when i relocated to AZ mid 2018. i loved the gt350, but it was too much car for me. also, cant lie that all the engines popping scared me a bit. want something fun, but more daily'ish driver.

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Anything under $50k is a good price in my opinion, I believe I got mine for $48k with magneride (essential option), electronics pack (non-essential option, could do without the blind spot stuff and ambient lighting), and regular seats (which I prefer due to being 6'2" and having more muscle mass than the average bear, the recaro's hug me too much in the wrong places).

If you think about it it is a hell of a lot of car for the $50k price range, you get 480hp which I believe to be underrated a little, rev-matching technology which is hella fun, heated and cooled leather seats, brembo brakes, love all the badge deletes and the uniqueness of the color. Only two things that would make it perfect in my eyes are a Tremec transmission and regular needle gauges, the digital dash is cool if you're an 18-year-old but it's just an ugly black screen when it's off and I'm sure it'll probably mess up in the future and be a mess to replace.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Damn, that’s a really cool shot. Did you leave him/her a phone number or something to contact you with?
No I did not. I should have left him/her my insta or something.
Sponsored