Not open for further replies.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I've had my say a few times during the course of this thread but regardless of where you stand today is a sad day for our country. I'm old enough to remember the Nixon impeachment and of course Clinton. One thing I know. There will be no winning side. Both sides have already lost. We have lost what makes us Americans. All we seem to be able to do now is yell at one another, either face to face or on this godforsaken thing called the internet. Post after post of meaningless drivel. Punch, counterpunch, with no end in sight. We want to be better than those mean, terrible people in Washington and yet the hatred on these 160 pages is the equal to anything our distinguished lawmakers has put forth. This thread is no longer funny, is is just mean and cruel, period. I think it may be time to stop. Besides the question put forth 2386 posts ago was answered. The 45th President of the United States of America was impeached. Let the circus continue and god help us all. :please:
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Well, the thread did stop and it was just bj playing with himself as the hypocritical RWNJ Idolator.

Weather Man

Persistance is a Bitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 I4 T Prem Auto
Doh! Trump investigating Ukraine a full year before Biden announced he was running.

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
The whole political system is corrupt everything they do is partisan along party lines and they do NOTHING to help us who elected them. All they care about is getting power and selling the power they get for personal gain and they all don't give a damn about us the people. All parties should be abolished all politicians should only be allowed one term in office payed only a modest salary while in office No free medical for life No free retirement for life nothing free. All the politicians are very well off if not very rich we should give them any kind of free pass.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The whole political system is corrupt everything they do is partisan along party lines and they do NOTHING to help us who elected them. All they care about is getting power and selling the power they get for personal gain and they all don't give a damn about us the people. All parties should be abolished all politicians should only be allowed one term in office payed only a modest salary while in office No free medical for life No free retirement for life nothing free. All the politicians are very well off if not very rich we should give them any kind of free pass.
I agree with term limits. I agree most politicians are corrupt.

Yes, most should follow Trump's lead and not take a salary. I agree they shouldn't get huge benefits for the rest of their lives. Only the rich tend to be able to get elected now with the current "election reform" laws, so they don't need salaries at all in my opinion. But the best idea would be to change the laws so that anyone can be elected into political office and give them a small stipend.

Some politicians have done a lot to help the American people, though. Especially Trump has.

Interceptor

Daily Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 California Special A10
I wish they (democrates) would try to impeach him, then thay can't threaten to do it any more.
Glad that's over with, now to the next investigation, some are even threatening to impeach again. Proud days to be a democrate

Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Interceptor said

Glad that's over with, now to the next investigation, some are even threatening to impeach again. Proud days to be a democrate

And the Republicans are threating to impeach Biden if he gets elected the viscous circle continues with the politicians shitting all over us the people and doing nothing to help us.

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
The whole thing was a giant waste of taxpayers money and time. Ill bet 100s of million if not into the billions by now have been spent fighting with each other ever since he has gotten in office. You dont see news of anyone doing anything related to their job or running the country noooo all you see is them fighting with each other. the money spent on this childish crap could have gone a long way to bettering the country. Hell you could of homed all the homeless in california easy for the money thats been wasted on reports and phone call fighting.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The whole thing was a giant waste of taxpayers money and time. Ill bet 100s of million if not into the billions by now have been spent fighting with each other ever since he has gotten in office. You dont see news of anyone doing anything related to their job or running the country noooo all you see is them fighting with each other. the money spent on this childish crap could have gone a long way to bettering the country. Hell you could of homed all the homeless in california easy for the money thats been wasted on reports and phone call fighting.
I keep seeing reports about Trump working and getting things done, but I haven't seen much about what the Democrats are accomplishing. I haven't even heard outrage about different bills the House is pushing that get stopped in the Senate or by the president. I'm not sure why. Is there nothing they want to do to please their constituents other than attack Trump?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.