Sponsored

Ebay Headers

slimvdub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT, 2006 Audi A4, 1974 Mercedes 240D, 1949 Chevy Truck, and 2013 Royal Enfield Classic Chrome.
They bungs were welded on the wrong side. Looks like after it was caught they just re-drilled and welded new bungs. We had this issue on my friends car when we did the Chef style headers. No issues on my job style ones.
Yeah not a big deal
Sponsored

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
For those of you who ordered these headers, did they arrive in the timeframe they stated on their EBay page and did they provide a tracking number once they actually shipped? I ordered a set 12/23/19 and supposed to have them between 2/6 and 2/13/20

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Lol slimvdub

2m headers are still on my car. E85 SC with no issues. They didn’t send a tracking but they did arrive.

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
Lol slimvdub

2m headers are still on my car. E85 SC with no issues. They didn’t send a tracking but they did arrive.
Thanks for that. I just got a tracking number. USPS. I have no idea why they use USPS for something like that. Shipping from Poway, CA go figure. They say made in Idaho but who knows where they originate from. The whole thing is weird although my tuner installed a couple sets of these and said they were fantastic.

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
Thanks for that. I just got a tracking number. USPS. I have no idea why they use USPS for something like that. Shipping from Poway, CA go figure. They say made in Idaho but who knows where they originate from. The whole thing is weird although my tuner installed a couple sets of these and said they were fantastic.
The Ebay seller is not the manufacturer. 2M sells directly to the Ebay seller who slightly marks them up. That's why they are coming from CA.

Sponsored

vanquishvzla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th anniversary
they have the option for the angled sensor for like $50 extra.

on their facebook page (2M), they say the supply a lot of vendors with their products so they can have them in stock... but you will pay extra obviously and sometimes they don't even have the merchandise in stock so you have to wait anyway from 2m... better buy directly from them...

The01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Any have these headers connect to the corsa X Pipe without additional piping?

barkingspud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premuim
Update on my 2M headers. I received them in the window they specified. Took over 3 months from the time I ordered. They arrived and did not have Header Bolts and the Middle holes on the Flanges didn't align properly, they had to be slightly elongated but otherwise, the fit was very good. Would I buy them again? Probably not, I'd spend the extra $$ and get Stainless Works or Kooks.

khsonic03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP / 2016 F150 Lariat / 2018 Jeep Rubicon
A follow up on mine...

Before installing the headers, I realized one of the flanges was warped and had 2 ridges milled into the length of mating surface. Between these 2 things, it would have caused an exhaust leak.

Additionally, the S pipes did not fit well with the connecting pipes they included (they were very loose), which resulted in me having to pay to have an exhaust shop expand them. (If this was the only issue, it wouldn't have been a big deal)

Dealing with 2M trying to get them to stand behind their product was extremely painful. Initially I asked them to just exchange the one affected header, but they refused. I ended up having to open a case with PayPal and my credit card to get them to agree to refund me. Even after that, it took over 2 months to clear it all up. After I sent the headers back, they would not respond to me, so I had to again involve paypal and my credit card to get them to refund me as agreed. This involved sending tracking info and proof of receipt, etc.

All in all, if you get a good set, you are probably good to go. If you get unlucky like me, good luck dealing with them and their shitty service.

Ultimately I went with stainless works and I'm happy with their product and the quality.

eli.krahulec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
I bought this kit. The passenger side didn't fit well. Was a real pain to get it in and bolted up. Even more than I've read on other LTH. Other than that I'm happy. About 5K miles on them and not a problem so far.
Sponsored