Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
@Classic Lover: As is in the case in so many instances, very few people care one way or the other and that's sorta kinda what I was trying to say with the feeble dream joke. :-) I'm one of the lucky SOB's who fell into a Snack Pack and I couldn't care less if it will out pace a Demon, RedEye, Z-Anything and I have a feeling I'm not alone.

But no offense intended, I love a good debate and my wife has said for years that I should have been a lawyer because I "debate" over most anything. <grin>
Sponsored

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
For a guy with a name like fast car fan boy I find it sad that you would hate on another car just because it’s faster in one way than yours.

No one seems to be able to deny that numbers matching VIN specific parts made for one car and one car only are stock parts. To say otherwise is a desperate attempt to crawl into a safe space and hide from the truth.

As I said before I didn’t start this fight, the fact that the best you have is to write in what you wish I said in order to back up what you wish was the truth says it all.

Find me any aftermarket parts tied to a VIN of one car only. Hint you won’t.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Classic Lover: As is in the case in so many instances, very few people care one way or the other and that's sorta kinda what I was trying to say with the feeble dream joke. :-) I'm one of the lucky SOB's who fell into a Snack Pack and I couldn't care less if it will out pace a Demon, RedEye, Z-Anything and I have a feeling I'm not alone.

But no offense intended, I love a good debate and my wife has said for years that I should have been a lawyer because I "debate" over most anything. <grin>
Yes congrats on the car. We are very lucky to live in the USA where we have the freedom to debate things like this at all.

No offense to anyone here. I have enjoyed debating you guys.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Mods I beg of you to either close this thread or delete some of the posts to clean it up.

Thanks in advance...

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
^^^^

It's obvious there is some trolling going on here, however it has remained somewhat civil. I'd be surprised if anyone stepped in quite yet. Hint.... all that needs to happen, is for it to get ugly and somebody to hit the report button.

Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I agree, but my GOD, the constant show me, you didn't reply to me, prove it to me, has gotten old IMO.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Bla bla bla
OMFG, it's so tedious, I saw the post, the wall of spew, just blipped right over it.

^^^^

It's obvious there is some trolling going on here, however it has remained somewhat civil. I'd be surprised if anyone stepped in quite yet. Hint.... all that needs to happen, is for it to get ugly and somebody to hit the report button.
I think the [moderation] trick it to allow a few threads, that are naturally, let's call 'em, "combative", to stay a little salty - but then to rain fire on threads that should be for people - say, owners - to enjoy without someone randomly showing up and talking about ADMs or the C8.

I figure this thread is more the former.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Lol sorry.

I just can’t believe you could call parts made for one car in the world tied by VIN to that car not stock. I mean technically once you replace your engine it’s no longer numbers matching, I don’t here anyone calling that not stock and yet numbers matching parts are called not stock. Like I said it show a leval of fanboy that I have not yet seen
by your own defiinitionl its not stock :)

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
by your own defiinitionl its not stock :)

Um no. You clearly think what you want to think so whatever.

I think I found a way to bring this full circle and hit you where it makes sense to you guys. Well I can hope can’t I?

First dodge never said the crate parts were not stock, on the contrary they said it was OEM developed. Dodge said it was sold as an aftermarket option, not that the parts were aftermarket. You have to read it very badly to come away thinking Dodge was calling the parts not stock.

Now here goes.

Is the Mach E a mustang?

No really, is it a mustang? Ford says it is, they put the badge on and everything, does that make it a mustang? We all know it does not. What makes something stock OEM parts or a mustang is not what the company calls it, FP calls stock parts aftermarket and dodge called the demon crate an aftermarket option. That does not make the parts not stock or not OE for the car. Fact is, numbers matching parts tied by VIN to one car only, limited to the production run of the car, are stock parts. You can call them whatever you want, what matters is that those parts were designed to be put on the demon from the factory, dodge couldn’t legally do that so they sold the parts to owners instead. Ford can call the Mach E a Mustang till the end of time, that means nothing. What matters and only what matters is the truth.

I will be happy to end the thread here, however I have a hunch that you will be unable to let this go and will go on to call the crate aftermarket one more time even though there is not one piece of evidence that the crate parts are not stock. If not good for you. So to sum up this whole thread, dodge called them aftermarket to legally sell the parts. Ford calls the Mach E a mustang to sell more of them, does that make it one? No and No and NO.

I have done my best to remain calm and polite, I have not called names even when that would have been the easy thing to do. If I have offended anyone I truly am sorry. I am defending the truth not the demon or any one car or brand of car. Yes my favorite car right now is the challenger, that however has a lot more to do with it’s classic looks than the brand, I would love a classic mustang like a 13-14 GT500, I love classic just about anything. Please do me a favor and read this whole post, like I have read all of yours, maybe you can see where I’m coming from.

Thanks. God bless.

Last edited:

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
Is the Mach E a mustang?

No really, is it a mustang? Ford says it is, they put the badge on and everything, does that make it a mustang? We all know it does not. What makes something stock OEM parts or a mustang is not what the company calls it.
:giggle:

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Is the Mach E a mustang?

No really, is it a mustang? Ford says it is, they put the badge on and everything, does that make it a mustang? We all know it does not. What makes something stock OEM parts or a mustang is not what the company calls it.
All credits is lost once the word “aftermarket” is used. As you openly state, Dodge sells their kit through the aftermarket. Debate over, period. Does not matter one iota what you are calling OEM parts. Sold through the aftermarket makes it AFTERMARKET.

Using your words I quoted above, Dodge using OEM does not make them OEM. They can put OEM (but didn’t) on everything, does that make it OEM? We all know it does not.

The crate is NOT on the vehicle, from the factory, delivered to the dealer, placed on the dealer floor, and then sold. This is what makes a car OEM stock, NOT what you install the AFTER it leaves the showroom floor, no matter who claims the parts are made by. PERIOD.

Dodge IS the first company to sell a kit specific to a VIN, we all give you that. Just because it is specific to a VIN does NOT make it OEM or from the factory.

I just don’t know how to make this any clearer.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All credits is lost once the word “aftermarket” is used. As you openly state, Dodge sells their kit through the aftermarket. Debate over, period. Does not matter one iota what you are calling OEM parts. Sold through the aftermarket makes it AFTERMARKET.

Using your words I quoted above, Dodge using OEM does not make them OEM. They can put OEM (but didn’t) on everything, does that make it OEM? We all know it does not.

The crate is NOT on the vehicle, from the factory, delivered to the dealer, placed on the dealer floor, and then sold. This is what makes a car OEM stock, NOT what you install the AFTER it leaves the showroom floor, no matter who claims the parts are made by. PERIOD.

Dodge IS the first company to sell a kit specific to a VIN, we all give you that. Just because it is specific to a VIN does NOT make it OEM or from the factory.

I just don’t know how to make this any clearer.
As that great actor Walter Brennan would say. “Man o man o man” think of his voice it makes it better.

You summed up your side quite well I must admit. Now allow me to punch holes big enough for a dodge demon crate to fit through.

First sold as aftermarket makes it aftermarket. Um no not even at all. As I have pointed out many times now FP sells stock oem parts through the aftermarket. Still stock parts. I will be happy to provide links. Second, by this logic Ford calling the Mach E a mustang and selling it as one makes it a mustang. Second you admitting the crate is VIN specific makes it impossible to be aftermarket. So let’s get this straight, the oem sells a numbers matching crate for one car only in the WHOLE world and you say it’s not stock. We all know there is no such thing as numbers matching aftermarket. Come on man you’re better that’s this. Aftermarket is not numbers matching parts. You won’t find a single aftermarket part that is numbers matching. If it fits only one VIN in the world it’s stock for that VIN. Put simply your statement that sold as aftermarket makes it aftermarket is just not true. You can’t really believe that all the stock oem parts FP sells as aftermarket are aftermarket parts? They are not AFTERMARKET! I don’t care what Ford calls them The Mach E is not a mustang either. I don’t care what Ford calls it.

Once more time, there are no aftermarket parts developed as oem factory parts sold to owners of one car only, by the company that made the car, as VIN specific, numbers matching parts. We all know the demon crate is stock factory parts. You can say otherwise till the cows come home it changes nothing. The only leg you have to stand on is dodge saying the oem developed crate was sold as an aftermarket option. That it. Never mind that was the only legal way to sell such an amazing car to the public, o no, you jump all over that and pound it till it’s dust. I don’t blame you it’s looks good and it’s very easy to use however it’s not a very nice pair of legs, in fact it’s just one leg, and if we’re being honest it’s starting to sound a little wooden.

To sum up. Your evidence.

Dodge sold it’s oem developed VIN specific crate though the aftermarket loophole.

My evidence.

Dodge said oem developed.
Dodge said production car.
VIN specific.
Numbers matching.
Sold to only one owner.
One crate per car.
Designed and tested on the final preproduction car.
Used for the specs on the production car.
NHRA certified.
Revealed on the car. Aftermarket parts aren’t revealed on a production car.
And last but not least FP does the same thing selling stock parts though the aftermarket.

I don’t know how to make it any clearer.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Were ANY of those parts installed on the car BEFORE it left the factory, or before it was sold from the dealership? The answer is NO.

AFTERMARKET

Secondly, you can bang your keyboard all dam night and spew outta you mouth (ok fingers) what ever you wanna tell yourself to believe your own shit your slinging. Your mouth don’t make it true.

AFTERMARKET

You know what, I don’t give a rats ass what you think, bye

Last edited: