Sponsored

1000HP s550 budget build PT2

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
i can get to 1000 wheel with one of our 6k paxton setups, a smaller pulley and race gas tune... but i would never responsibly put a customer out in a car and tell them it's going to live like that. I see shops all the time posting about "stock engine", i'm like who gives a flying F...

my 2018 is only 10:1, 2 points down from stock, so my engine actually will make less hp than a stock engine at the same boost... but.....it will actually live at 1000 wheel
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
you already lying. You saying you ran mid 11s at 680whp on pump gas and on the other thread you said "680whp on race gas". please stop before you hurt yourself or the car.
dudes are really stupid is was 100oct pump gas “race gas” sure same shit to be I was on a big pulley now running e85 with 69mm. You tell me who’s lying

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Whats the new setup run? @ 850whp you should be going 150ish...
I don’t think I’ll be dragging it anymore and I’m not exactly at 850whp but I’m close to it! I know
Forsure my rear end will blow that’s why I stick to roll racing!

BrandonS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium A6
Sounds like you're scared of what the numbers would end up being. A stock rear diff will live well into the bottom 8s no problem. At the end of the day its your car, and if it makes you happy... Great. But to come on here with some lame dick setup claiming 1000hp on a budget, calling anyone who doesn't agree with your "masterplan" dumbasses. Not cool. And you top it off with "I'm going to roll race from now on" C'mon. Dyno numbers are great for interwebz racing, but make a pass, post some numbers and shut all the naysayers up. OR find that the car traps low 130s and you're nowhere near 850whp. Either way, have fun and stay humble...

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
dudes are really stupid is was 100oct pump gas “race gas” sure same shit to be I was on a big pulley now running e85 with 69mm. You tell me who’s lying
hmmmm… you actually. LMAO.

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
hmmmm… you actually. LMAO.
Please tell me how, you seem to have the intelligence of a new born, the fastest roush car in la is running the same set up as me but he just has 75 shot of n20 on stock block and everything so‍♂‍♂‍♂

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Sounds like you're scared of what the numbers would end up being. A stock rear diff will live well into the bottom 8s no problem. At the end of the day its your car, and if it makes you happy... Great. But to come on here with some lame dick setup claiming 1000hp on a budget, calling anyone who doesn't agree with your "masterplan" dumbasses. Not cool. And you top it off with "I'm going to roll race from now on" C'mon. Dyno numbers are great for interwebz racing, but make a pass, post some numbers and shut all the naysayers up. OR find that the car traps low 130s and you're nowhere near 850whp. Either way, have fun and stay humble...
Bro it’s because these guys were calling me dumb asses I wanted to prove them wrong that it’s possible, they were acting like you can’t even reach those numbers on stock block reliable and on a budget and I’m not claiming 850whp I’m saying that once at 850 I will say it’s 1000hp I’m forsure 800WHP -/+10whp

and I’m not gonna blow my rear end out when I already reached my goal, I’ll race a car that traps 130+ in the 1/4th mile lol that isn’t that hard and don’t think dyno numbers don’t matter lol

Furious18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt, 2018 f150 eb 3.5
Just put a hot cup of coffee at the temp stack on the dyno, man.

I read your other post..when you say 1000hp people think you mean whp. The gen 3 lives a little longer at that power on e85 but won’t last too long.

plenty live at 850whp for a while. My car makes over 800 with a small pulley but I won’t be crying if my motor decides it doesn’t like me doubling the power and pops

long as you accept the risk, it’s all good. Just know that it won’t be a budget build when you have to put in a built short block

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Bro it’s because these guys were calling me dumb asses I wanted to prove them wrong that it’s possible, they were acting like you can’t even reach those numbers on stock block reliable and on a budget and I’m not claiming 850whp I’m saying that once at 850 I will say it’s 1000hp I’m forsure 800WHP -/+10whp

and I’m not gonna blow my rear end out when I already reached my goal, I’ll race a car that traps 130+ in the 1/4th mile lol that isn’t that hard and don’t think dyno numbers don’t matter lol
Put it on the Dyno or take it to the track and post up. Until then, you're all talk.

Sponsored

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
Please tell me how, you seem to have the intelligence of a new born, the fastest roush car in la is running the same set up as me but he just has 75 shot of n20 on stock block and everything so‍♂‍♂‍♂
I was pretty clear. On your old thread you said 680hp on race gas. Now here it’s 680 on pump gas. Make up your mind. I know you think you’re fast......but so far slips say you run mid 11s.

Don’t try so hard. I’m sure someone here would sell you their 1000whp dyno graph

OP
OP
Pbenz

Pbenz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benz
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
I was pretty clear. On your old thread you said 680hp on race gas. Now here it’s 680 on pump gas. Make up your mind. I know you think you’re fast......but so far slips say you run mid 11s.

Don’t try so hard. I’m sure someone here would sell you their 1000whp dyno graph
lol you must not have the mental capacity to under that that slips aren’t everything it was my first time on a track plus I’m a manual I wasn’t going all out just to get a time on a paper and blow my trans and rear end out,

and I said before I beat cars running low 10’s in my 11sec car when I was at 680whp pump gas (100oct) you should probably check yourself buddy ‍♂ now I’m e85 with a smaller pulley and bigger intake...bigger injectors...catless.... it’s basic math common scene honestly but you seem not to have any

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
lol you must not have the mental capacity to under that that slips aren’t everything it was my first time on a track plus I’m a manual I wasn’t going all out just to get a time on a paper and blow my trans and rear end out,

and I said before I beat cars running low 10’s in my 11sec car when I was at 680whp pump gas (100oct) you should probably check yourself buddy ‍♂ now I’m e85 with a smaller pulley and bigger intake...bigger injectors...catless.... it’s basic math common scene honestly but you seem not to have any
B9-FF273-E-307-A-4-B8-A-8312-ECE0-C23-DC8-E3.gif
Sponsored