Sponsored

Aftermarket Seat Mounts/Sliders

Babysnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350R
I am going to be pulling out the stock Recaros and would like to replace with bottom mount Sparco SPX that I have laying around. Does anyone know of mounts/sliders that will work. Sparco makes a set, but lists for 05+ Mustangs and also 05-14. Are the mounting locations on floor the same for our cars as the Pre-2015 cars?
Sponsored

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I know Vorshlag has successfully done mounting of race seats in the S550 chassis after they tried multiple off the shelf brackets and I believe even made some of their own versions. I was planning on contacting them since I plan to install some Cobra Imola seats in mine when I do a roll-bar install.

mkonrad

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Oxford White
Vehicle Showcase
Planted Technology makes some brackets for a bottom mount S550, but I can’t answer the question on mounting holes.

OP
OP

Babysnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350R
Looks like Sparco makes a set with sliders for 15+. Ill let everyone know how fitment and quality looks.

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
I have the sparco evo with sparco base, slider and side mount for more than a year. They fit beautifully.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
^^^+1. I just bought a QRT Carbon with all the sparco mounting equipment.

@zzj did you go with the 2.2 ohm resistors? do you still run w/o the passenger seat? any issues with lights on the dash? YIA

zzj

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H1828
^^^+1. I just bought a QRT Carbon with all the sparco mounting equipment.

@zzj did you go with the 2.2 ohm resistors? do you still run w/o the passenger seat? any issues with lights on the dash? YIA
No, I did nothing for the resistor and there is airbag light on the dash but without any sound or effect the driving. Same does the passenger seat
Sponsored