HELP WITH TUNE!

18s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
I am new to the forum. Last February I bought a 2018 s550. As of now it is bone stock. I’d eventually like to do some basic bolt ons. So my question is do they make a tune that can not be detected (for warranty purposes). Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

El_Centenario

5L V8PWR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang GT Triple Yellow
Dont think so. All tunes leave a reflash count. I never worried about it, even left the Ngauge connected when I went it for minor warranty work. No issues with my dealer.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Dont think so. All tunes leave a reflash count. I never worried about it, even left the Ngauge connected when I went it for minor warranty work. No issues with my dealer.
Minor is the key word there. Showup with a hole in your block or a broken transmission and it will be a different story.

To answer the OP's question, no there isn't. However there should be Ford Racing tunes available for the 18s soon which let you keep the remainder of your 3/36 warranty intact which you have about 2 years left of.

OP
OP
18s550

18s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Thanks for the input fellas. I appreciate it

OP
OP
18s550

18s550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT
Also the warranty is the length of the loan or 75k whatever comes first. So I have a while.
Sponsored