2020 Shelby GT500 and GT350 Dealer Allocation

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
I wonder how much below MSRP it'll go for. :)
I don't think it will go for below MSRP. I think at least one person will offer MSRP for it.

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
I wonder how much below MSRP it'll go for. :)
It's not going to happen.

"For sale locally. I have the right to end auction and cancel bids at any time."

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Just saw an add for a golden ticket oxford white painted black stripe at Sheehy Ford in Springfield VA for 113k. Thought this was a great price so I called and spoke to Jake, sales manager, and he said some one just backed out of the car for personal reasons. I got excited and asked if he would take msrp and he said msrp was around 89k. Then I come to find out the person did not order the cftp, just the painted stripe. So he is asking 25k over, said no thanks. If some one is interested call them it's sitting in there showroom.

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Close but no cigar, David...bummer but at least you have one in the bag. I hope to sit in mine for the first time this week IF she gets unloaded from the train and IF the auto carrier pickup is timely. :-)

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R oxford white
Close but no cigar, David...bummer but at least you have one in the bag. I hope to sit in mine for the first time this week IF she gets unloaded from the train and IF the auto carrier pickup is timely. :-)
Hey KB no biggy I will always keep looking until I get a vin# then I can finally sleep again. Have a call into Michael to see hopefully if one of the new vin#s issued is mine, will find out on Monday. Good luck on getting your car this week, it's been a long time coming!!!

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Thanks, David. Just checked UP and she finally made it to San Antonio so I'm standing by for "Shipped Convoy" or whatever the exact phrase is.

Unfortunately, Ford's webservers have been extremely flaky this past week and they're down once again.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, David. Just checked UP and she finally made it to San Antonio so I'm standing by for "Shipped Convoy" or whatever the exact phrase is.

Unfortunately, Ford's webservers have been extremely flaky this past week and they're down once again.
You wait is almost over buddy, I am sooooo happy for you. Next milestone for me it to have Earl get his car!

Wilkman96

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
None
My cousin works at ford in Vermont and has an allocation for $10k over. Someone can pm me for his info.............or not

Finch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500(July 8 birthday), 2021 Ranger Tremor
Anyone, I have contacted many dealers with no luck finding an allocation but today I got a call back from one that says they have 2 available allocations. Is there any way to know if I am being snookered and to confirm they truly have an available allocation? Not giving them money on something that they don't truly have. I have to get back to them soon. Thanks for any help.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
Anyone, I have contacted many dealers with no luck finding an allocation but today I got a call back from one that says they have 2 available allocations. Is there any way to know if I am being snookered and to confirm they truly have an available allocation? Not giving them money on something that they don't truly have. I have to get back to them soon. Thanks for any help.
They have to place an order and get a DORA or a VOC to confirm the order. You still don’t know if they have a true allocation until you get a VIN.
That can happen quickly,,,,or you can be in line with everyone else. The whole process is based upon trust.... we’ve all been there.

Wilson & Co

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang-less
Give them a 1k refundable deposit and roll the dice.