Sponsored

Anyone still waiting for their export market Bullitt?

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
I have just received my VIN for my UK Bullitt. It's definitely a 2020 model given the VIN doesn't have a K but a V in it, and it's estimated build date is 4th November. So long as that doesn't get delayed it looks like I might get a Bullitt delivered by Christmas or just after the new year! Excited but also not that excited to be receiving it in the winter!
Sponsored

GGE

GGE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sembroracing.com
First Name
Gunter
Vehicle(s)
2020 DHG L0565, 2012 GT/CS
Hi guys,

Iā€˜ve got an update from my german dealer. He send me an order status analyse from vista.dealerconnection.com/...

It says
Mustang S550, 2020 MY
Ford order no CADV
VIN K02L5580561
Prio 99
production date 16-Sep-2019
delivery date 16-Nov-2019

is anyone around who can translate or give a hint where to see if all the dates are really correct and, for sure, the difference between MY 2019/2020 for the european S550 ?

thanks a lot...

cheers
Gunter

svfinnishline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Bullitt, MB Citan
I have just received my VIN for my UK Bullitt. It's definitely a 2020 model given the VIN doesn't have a K but a V in it, and it's estimated build date is 4th November. So long as that doesn't get delayed it looks like I might get a Bullitt delivered by Christmas or just after the new year! Excited but also not that excited to be receiving it in the winter!
I as well have an estimated production date of 4 November, ETA to dealer of 4 January - but based on threads posted here (detailed order process UK S-550), I would be surprised to see it delivered any sooner than 12 to 19 weeks after production date. In any case I hope you are closer to the mark, or you have found better more reliable info!

cib24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mazda RX-7 Type RS
I as well have an estimated production date of 4 November, ETA to dealer of 4 January - but based on threads posted here (detailed order process UK S-550), I would be surprised to see it delivered any sooner than 12 to 19 weeks after production date. In any case I hope you are closer to the mark, or you have found better more reliable info!
To be fair that would suit me better. I don't really want to receive the car at the peak of winter with salt in the roads.

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I happy to announce, that after 19 MONTH WAIT, that I am finally picking up my Mustang Bullitt tomorrow. Still cannot quite believe that it an actually exists and I have not been the victim of an internet scam...

Any tips for a new owner about breaking it in? Thinking about an Xpel wrap and installing front parking sensors to accommodate for my lousy parking... ;)

Sponsored

jonny10buds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt, 1972 Lincoln Continental MkIV, 2010 Honda Accord (daily driver)
Congratulations on the new car! Iā€™ve had mine coming up to 12 months now, the only mod Iā€™ve done is the Steeda clutch assist spring, itā€™s a 10 minute DIY job to fit and improves the clutch feel making for fewer kangaroo starts and smoother high speed gear changes.

Tobi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTS
I finally got mine after 12 months and 6 days of waiting!
Now it is winter and Iā€˜ve got to wait another 9 weeks until I can actually drive it

Digger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Bullitt
I finally got mine after 12 months and 6 days of waiting!
Now it is winter and Iā€˜ve got to wait another 9 weeks until I can actually drive it
Thats got to be super annoying. Basically spent all weekend in mine; a joy to drive...
Sponsored