• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida 2015 Mustang GT Premium Hellion Twin Turbo

ghost5.0

ghost5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in Oxford White
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium, Oxford White
5.0L Hellion Twin Turbo V8

Mileage: 24,892
Turbo Mileage: 1,732
Asking Price: $33,000 OBO

History
• 1-Owner, Clean Title in Hand, Garage Kept
• Car Purchased (Flammer Ford of Spring Hill): 7/17/15
• Window Sticker: $40,805

Video Walkaround: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjdx5KN3nHw

Equipment Group 400A
• 6-Speed Automatic Transmission (6R80) with Paddle Shifters
• Heated/Cooled Black Leather Seats
• 20-inch Foundry Aluminum Wheels
• Gear Ratio: 3.15 Ratio Limited Slip Axle
• Premier Trim with White Accent Stitching
• Ambient Lighting with Ford MyColor®
• Pony Logo Projection Mirrors
• Voice-Activated Navigation System
• SYNC 8-inch Touch Screen

Modifications Overview and Driving Experience

I intend to sell the car as is, equipped with everything listed below. The modifications are all reversible bolt-ons and the car can be returned to stock if desired. I have kept almost all OEM parts, and they will be available with purchase of this car if you wish. All major modifications were professionally installed. No expense was spared in this build. I have records for each modification, along with when it was installed and who performed the installation. This car is absolutely gorgeous inside-and-out, runs flawlessly, always a head-turner, and very fast. A lot of time, effort, and money has been spent customizing this car to get it looking, feeling, and sounding the finest it can. I am selling so I can lease a car and help pay off tuition debt, as I am currently finishing up medical school.

The car is an absolute blast to drive. You can open the hood and it will just look like any stock Coyote V8 with a cold-air intake. However, it is a twin-turbo system with fully adjustable boost with just the touch of a button inside the cabin. It is a low mid-mount turbo system, with the turbos sitting just below your feet which means it has excellent weight distribution and you can appreciate all the glorious whooshing turbo/BOV sounds. There is plenty of clearance underneath (see picture), the car is not lowered so no need to be worried about the turbos scraping.

Horsepower is expected to be around 700HP to the wheels at 9.8psi with this current setup, but the car has never been Dyno tested. I expect this is a high 10 second car, that is fully able and reliable as a daily driver if you choose. If you decide to put a torque converter and upgraded fuel system, it will easily be in the 9’s for quarter mile. I have never experienced any mechanical issues with this car. No boost leaks, oil leaks, not a single CEL throughout its lifetime. Everything was professionally installed at Racing Integration in Tampa, FL. Driving the car feels tame and controlled. These cars come with a great suspension and it puts the power down well with the rear 305/30/zr20 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires. When the car isn’t in boost it drives like a normal 5.0 Mustang, it is relatively quiet, and nobody would even know it’s any different (a true sleeper). The car is tuned for maximal drivability and shifts very smooth. It doesn’t have obnoxiously loud cold starts like you’d see in a supercharged mustang. However, due to the external turbo wastegates, it does get LOUD when it is summoned (under boost).

Performance Upgrades

• Hellion Sleeper Twin Turbo System
Installed by Racing Integration in Tampa on 8/10/19 – ONLY ~1700 MILES on the kit
62mm Hellion Ball-Bearing Turbos (oil and water cooled for greater longevity)
Twin Turbosmart Comp-Gate 40 wastegates
Twin Turbosmart VEE port bypass valves
Air-to-water intercooler (blacked out)
Hellion (Non-Stealth) Intake
3-inch aftermarket connection to Corsa Exhaust​
• Palm Beach Dyno Custom Tune
• Boundary Billet Oil Pump Gears and Crank Sprocket
• Fuel Injector Clinic 1000cc Injectors
• Reische 170 Degree Thermostat
• DeatschWerks DW400 Series 415LPH In-Tank Fuel Pump
• K&N Vent Air Filters
• NGK Iridium 6510 Spark Plugs
• JMS PowerMax v2 Fuel Pump Voltage Booster
• Turbosmart e-Boost Street Boost Controller
Adjustable from 5-40psi but has never been turned above 9.8psi
Silicone lines and fittings​
• Corsa Sport Catback Exhaust w/ Double X-Pipe and Black Chrome Tips
• HP Tuners nGuage w/ Windshield Mount
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S Tires
Front 265/35zr20
Rear: 305/30zr20​

Audio/Interior Upgrades
• Weather Tech Floor Mats
• Diode Dynamics HP5 Map LEDs
• CJPP Billet Aluminum Red Paddle Shifters
• Steeda Black/White Seatbelt Pad
• Full Custom Sound System installed by Next Level Car Audio Inc
Hertz HSK 163 3-Way Component Pair (Front)
Hertz HCX 165 Coaxial Pair (Rear)
JL Audio 10w6v3 H.O. Ported Wedge
Skar SK 125.4 Amplifier (mids/highs)
Skar SK 1200.1 Amplifier (bass)
Rockford Fosgate RF 360.3 Sound Processor
Dynamat Sound Deadening (trunk, doors, floor)​

Exterior/Cosmetic Upgrades
• Vorsteiner Carbon Graphite VFF-107 Rotary Forged Wheels
Black Spline Lug Nuts
Staggered: Front 20x10, Rear 20x11​
• Ford GT350 Track Pack Spoiler
• Ford OEM Gloss Black Hood Heat Extractor Pair
• CCG Reaper Flat Black Aluminum Mesh Grill (Upper/Lower)
• Rayno Phantom Carbon Ceramic Window Tint
15% on all windows, 75% on windshield
Recently installed on 4/22/19​
• Factory 4-Piston Brembo Calipers Painted Red
• 3M 1080p Series Gloss Black Roof Vinyl
Coated w/ Ceramic Pro 9H Coating​
• Factory GT Emblem Painted White
• UPR Gloss Black 5.0 Emblems
• MRT No-Drill Paint-Matched Hood Struts
• Anchor Room Headlight and Rear Side Marker Vinyl
• Diode Dynamics XP50 Reverse Light LED
• Diode Dynamics Switchback Turn Signal/Side Marker LEDs
• California Indoor/Outdoor Car Cover

Vehicle Condition
All records of this car are well documented. The new owner will be provided with a binder that has all receipts and service records. Each service (oil change, filters, brake inspection, etc.) was performed by a Ford dealership at the appropriate time intervals. The car was rear ended while stopped at a red light on 1/9/17. The collision was at a low speed, and the OEM rear bumper and valance was replaced at Color Recon in Orlando. This was purely cosmetic, and there is absolutely no leftover damage or evidence. Again, all of this information will be provided if you are interested in the car. The exterior is in 8/10 condition with a few blemishes on the front bumper (small rock chips, etc.) that can easily be fixed with some paint correction. I can send pictures of closeups of the two most noticeable blemishes on the car if you’d like. The roof has been vinyl wrapped since August 2016; therefor the roof paint is in mint condition because it has been covered for 80% of its life. The car just got new brake pads and rotors installed on 1/17/20. The tires and wheels have roughly 1700 miles on them. The wheels are in mint condition. The interior is a 9/10. The leather has been regularly conditioned with my bimonthly car details.

I have over $60k total invested into this car. Please, no low ballers. I am willing to negotiate, but I’m in no hurry to sell. The car is priced competitively for what it is coming equipped with. It would simply not be possible to purchase a similarly used mustang (with this year/trim/mileage) and outfit the car with what this one has for below my asking price. You are looking at a twin turbo V8 car with under 25k miles (~1600 miles on the turbos), that has rotary forged wheel wrapped in the best street tires on the market, with a high-end stereo system and cooled seats. This is a one-of-a-kind car for the price.

For those who are concerned about the added weight on this car from the sound system, I weighed every part (including sound deadening) and it amounted to 99lbs. The original wheels that came with this car weighed in at 35.7lbs each. They were replaced with wheels that weigh-in at 25.9 lbs each. Using a standard 1:7 ratio of unsprung to sprung weight, this means I actually took the equivalent of around 269lbs off the chassis by installing lighter wheels.

Stock (OEM) Parts Included w/ Vehicle Purchase
The following parts are all included (if desired) with purchase of the vehicle:
• OEM 20-inch Foundry Aluminum Wheels
• OEM Rear Decklid Raised Blade Spoiler (Oxford White)
• OEM Hood Heat Extractors (Oxford White)
• OEM Speakers (All)

Thanks for looking. Interested buyers please contact me with any questions.
Cell Phone: 727-517-5757 (may call or text)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
8b.jpg
8c.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg
35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg
44.jpg
45.jpg
46.jpg
47.JPG
48.jpg
49.jpg
Carfax.png
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ghost5.0

ghost5.0

ghost5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium in Oxford White
Price drop! $33k. I have $61k invested with this car total. Amazing car for the $$. Less than 25k miles. Under 1800 miles on the forced induction and wheels/tires. Rotors are 12 days old. Super clean and waiting in garage for new owner.