Sponsored

2020 GT500's Scheduled For Production - Part 1

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Hi KB,
Hang in there! Your wait is almost over. I will keep the faith with you that the snack pack is worth the wait! I am so looking forward to your opinion when you finally get it!
Sponsored

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Robert
Order July 5 Gold ticket
Race Red / Black strips
Just got Vin # 1339
Build week 3 - 16 -20
Hi Robert. Welcome to the forum! We have the same build, close Vin# and same build week. Maybe our cars will be handsome siblings!

OP
OP
Snoopy49

Snoopy49

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Earl
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT500 - SOLD and 2020 GT500 - SOLD
Status Update:

Congratulations :bow::bow::bow::bow:

@Shelby GT500 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last base 2020 GT500 on the 2019 list and one of the last Oct cars to be delivered. It has been a long time coming.:clap:

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Status Update:

Congratulations :bow::bow::bow::bow:

@Shelby GT500 - DELIVERED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last base 2020 GT500 on the 2019 list and one of the last Oct cars to be delivered. It has been a long time coming.:clap:

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
Congratulations!

Sponsored

Shelby GT500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks Earl. Its been soooo long the rail yard had to replace a dead battery before they could load it on a truck for delivery to my dealer. Dealer said the car is filthy, but they will hand wash it. I asked how many miles were on it - 14 miles. The GM told me the camber plates came installed on the car. (I doubt he knows the camber plates from the oil separator; so I'll talk to the techs when I get there) It's been a long wait for a car built just before Halloween. I hope everyone else still waiting gets good news on their cars ASAP.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Earl. Its been soooo long the rail yard had to replace a dead battery before they could load it on a truck for delivery to my dealer. Dealer said the car is filthy, but they will hand wash it. I asked how many miles were on it - 14 miles. The GM told me the camber plates cane installed on the car. (I doubt he knows the camber plates from the oil separator; so I'll talk to the techs when I get there) It's been a long wait for a car built just before Halloween. I hope everyone else still waiting gets good news on their cars ASAP.
Congrats, being I am in the Orlando Area and in Tampa all the time, I hope we cross paths one day. I would love to see the new car.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Earl. Its been soooo long the rail yard had to replace a dead battery before they could load it on a truck for delivery to my dealer. Dealer said the car is filthy, but they will hand wash it. I asked how many miles were on it - 14 miles. The GM told me the camber plates came installed on the car. (I doubt he knows the camber plates from the oil separator; so I'll talk to the techs when I get there) It's been a long wait for a car built just before Halloween. I hope everyone else still waiting gets good news on their cars ASAP.
Is your's rapid red with black stripes I presume since it is in your avatar?

A rapid red with white stripes was delivered to a South Florida dealer today, just showed up on FB

2020GT500

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
Got to take a 2020 Rapid Red GT500 out for a few laps at Exotics Racing in Las Vegas...WOW. It does everything I'll never do to my car with ease and left me awe struck. Really looking forward to signing up for the GT500 Track Attack package.

I would also note that I know where vin 101 resides and that it had 1126 miles when I last saw it. I would avoid this "daily driver" when it hits the used market. Chassis number was +90, forgot to take a pic.

With no track time, to classify myself as a rookie would be an overstatement. I was proud to have had a best lap time of under 60sec and to have passed a Lamborghini and a Ferrari. Yes, Ford bested Ferrari again, but no mention of either drivers abilities. 128 m/hr was the best I could get down the straight, 130 eluded me lap after lap, but its out there for a better driver...

Last edited:

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Sorry to put this in the wrong place but since I've seen part numbers floating around...Does anybody have the part number for the CAI assembly?

Thanks in advance!

RapidResponder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2022 Shelby SSS, 2023 Raptor R
MOST happy for ya, Shel! RapidResponder and I aren't far behind. :-)

(Doesn't say much for the factory battery though, geeze.)
My car has taken so long to ship since the October 21st Production Date that I am almost due for an oil change... :computerrage:

Impatiently waiting,
RR

Last edited:

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

maddogdday

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach I, 2020 GT500, 2021 Edge
Follow up on the adjustable strut mount issue for those of us with base model GT500's and handling package. I confirmed with my dealer yesterday and with Noah at Ford Performance that the adjustable strut mounts are only being supplied to owners of the GT500 with carbon fiber track package. Evidently the listing of the adjustable mounts on the component packing list that came with the handling package was an oversight on the part of Ford and it wasn't meant to be provided as part of the handling package. It will however be available for purchase. Noah kindly sent me the part number which I will supply later as my mobile apparatus is Kaput at the moment. That's the hard facts for the moment unfortunately.

GattmanLA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Shelby GT500 (SOLD)
FYI: There is some wrong info at the beginning. Someone else has written my chassis number as their own?!

My Car
Chassis: 0199
VIN: ...1277
Spec: CFTP, FPB, No Stripe, Black Roof.
Sponsored