Sponsored

Rock Guards

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
I will find out for sure when I get my car back. Actually, in the AM I will grab the directions and hardware and see what I can dig up and report back. The top part, if I remember from glancing the directions a few months ago, doesn’t use the same edge that you are referring to, it kinds pinches itself in place from behind the rolled inner side of the fender. We shall see
Hello Jaime: Do you have an update on the fit of those front rock guards? (Not looking good....)
Hope the fender fix was good as well.
Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Jaime: Do you have an update on the fit of those front rock guards? (Not looking good....)
Hope the fender fix was good as well.
Funny, I just pulled my car in the garage from picking it up. I seriously doubt that I will get a chance to play with it before I leave on vacation this Friday. I have however had a conversation with another member and there is a way to make them work. Long story short, I will fabricate a small bracket, and using two stage epoxy, I will stick it to the inside of the fender, giving the needed anchor to attach the top hole of the guard.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I just love ingenuity, Jaime and I'm sure many of us will be standing by for a diagram of the finished prototype. I already purchased two sets of front guards and based on what you guys have said, neither set will work. Figures.

Anyway, Jaime, the PPF looks perfect as in invisible and the car looks spectacular. A little decent weather never hurts, either.

Still no word from Curtis re. the fob. Very strange and I'm certain (I think,) ;-) that I typed the address correctly. IAE, I didn't get a bounce to either address so we'll see.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I just love ingenuity, Jaime and I'm sure many of us will be standing by for a diagram of the finished prototype. I already purchased two sets of front guards and based on what you guys have said, neither set will work. Figures.

Anyway, Jaime, the PPF looks perfect as in invisible and the car looks spectacular. A little decent weather never hurts, either.

Still no word from Curtis re. the fob. Very strange and I'm certain (I think,) ;-) that I typed the address correctly. IAE, I didn't get a bounce to either address so we'll see.
Thanks buddy. It really did come out nice, I am super happy.

I am pretty sure we talked about this over the weekend, if so give him a few days to get to you when he gets back to work . The email is his work address and I am betting he doesn't check it over weekends. I will forward you his cell # if need be, he will hook you up with one, he already said no problem.

I may be banging out one day this week before I ship out for vacation on Friday. If I do, I'll see what I can figure out with the flaps and post up.

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:
OP
OP
MadMax

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Jaime: Thanks for the info and photos! Time to get me a pair.

My other question is, does the rear fender need one too?
Happy to help, and no the rear already has them from the factory.

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Morning, bro. Just stopped by the RokBlokz site and saw that they only show guards for the 350 and R.

Same ones?

Edit:

As Rosanne, Rosanna Danna used to say Jaime...

"NEVERMIND." :-)

I went back and read the full thread and got the answer to both questions. But NOW I know what Bookmarks are. <chuckling>

Sponsored

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Packing up for vacation today, I put my car on the 4 post lift and though this picture showed just how well the upper mount I added forms the flap to the shape of the wheel well.

Hoping the "skin-ter-net" is sufficient in Aruba to check in every now and again :sun::beer:

IMG_0452.JPG

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
Again, thanks for the photo, Jaime and obviously it's a good time to leave Boston for Aruba. <smile> Been there many times in my former life so I know you'll enjoy yourselves if this is your first time.

So, if you see this before departure, have a blast and don't worry about the SplInternet until you get back home.

PS. But when you get back, tell me more about the chingasso you fabricated for the upper attachment.

PS Edit: I have the BL-7000EXT coming along with Steeda rails and their heavier-duty trunk lid shocks. Picked up four Torin Big Red jack stands, an OBDLink MX, and the 350 RokBlokz. So I'm on schedule with my usual OCD routine. <grin>

Oh yes...SUNSCREEN! ;-)

Last edited:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Again, thanks for the photo, Jaime and obviously it's a good time to leave Boston for Aruba. <smile> Been there many times in my former life so I know you'll enjoy yourselves if this is your first time.

So, if you see this before departure, have a blast and don't worry about the SplInternet until you get back home.

PS. But when you get back, tell me more about the chingasso you fabricated for the upper attachment.

PS Edit: I have the BL-7000EXT coming along with Steeda rails and their heavier-duty trunk lid shocks. Picked up four Torin Big Red jack stands, an OBDLink MX, and the 350 RokBlokz. So I'm on schedule with my usual OCD routine. <grin>

Oh yes...SUNSCREEN! ;-)
Sure thing KB, check out the link to my build thread that I included so you can see exactly what I purchased and how I did it if you get bored. I will walk you through what I did over the phone, or email if you would like.

Nice job keeping Fedex & UPS busy, nice pile of fun you have coming haha.
Sponsored