RESONATOR DELETE QUESTION............................

OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Does anyone out there know where I could call to possibly do the "H-Pipe" over the factory X pipe????? I have a guy that can do the install but obviously need the product.

OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
Videos included on this link that compares X-pipe to Y-pipe sounds. Regarding power, they report that X-pipe adds HP to the high end while H-pipe adds torque.

https://www.americanmuscle.com/mustang-h-pipes-vs-x-pipes.html
Chris; A "BIG THANK YOU" goes out to you my friend. I watched the entire thing. You can tell and hear the difference. I do like the H-Pipe better but may try the car for 6 months just the way it comes which is the X-Pipe just to make sure that I really should make the change. Thank You again. How do you like living in Long Island???? I read (I'm an avid reader--4 to 5 hours per day minimum) that Long Island has had problems with gangs. Is that true???

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
OP
OP

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
WOW, after looking at all the photos and realizing you damn well better have an "expert" do this installation I think I will drive the car for 6 months and see if I still want to do it. In life I have learned to "Be careful what you wish for". I can easily see some guy at the local shop saying "I've never done this before but it shouldn't be a big deal, bring it on in". You bring it in and 3 hours later he calls you and says something like: " Hey ChuckXX can you come on in and see me we've ran into a PROBLEM on your car and we need to see what you want to do at this point"!!!!!!!!!! Its always a LOL until you get that call.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is about as basic as it gets, cut and clamp with no welding necessary.

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
WOW, after looking at all the photos and realizing you damn well better have an "expert" do this installation I think I will drive the car for 6 months and see if I still want to do it. In life I have learned to "Be careful what you wish for". I can easily see some guy at the local shop saying "I've never done this before but it shouldn't be a big deal, bring it on in". You bring it in and 3 hours later he calls you and says something like: " Hey ChuckXX can you come on in and see me we've ran into a PROBLEM on your car and we need to see what you want to do at this point"!!!!!!!!!! Its always a LOL until you get that call.
i would say a novice could do it an about 90 minutes, measure twice, cut once..

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I wondered why my order hadn't shipped and found this in my email spam filter...

Lethal order1.jpg

Get 'er done Matt. My sawzall awaits!:)

gfcobra04

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2000 Cobra R, 94 Lightning, 2020 GT500
I wondered why my order hadn't shipped and found this in my email spam filter...

Lethal order1.jpg

Get 'er done Matt. My sawzall awaits!:)
At my old office there were days I received more work emails in my spam folder then in my inbox.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thanks a bunch for your order. You're gonna love it. It was my pleasure listening to your concerns about the heat shield and made sure to keep that in the mix. We're really excited with the results we got from initial testing. :) It's worth more than just sound apparently. :muscle:
I still can't find any videos online with just the X Pipe Resonator delete. I'm looking for Sport mode difference.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150