L&M cams for GT350

jaredferrari

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Anybody running the L&M cams in their GT350 whether they’re boosted or N/A? I have attached a file. Thanks!
198AD9B8-F1E2-4D1B-B4C8-33C138318C03.png
Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I've been eying something like this for a while. I've talked to Mike at L&M and he said there's about 30RWHP, maybe more depending on your setup, to be had with these cams. And no loss of low end. Most of the gains come in from about 5500 on and I believe he said bumps max power up a few hundred RPM as well. I would definitely like to have my top end rebuilt at some time within a year or two and if I do, these cams will be getting dropped in.

OP
OP
jaredferrari

jaredferrari

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
I've been eying something like this for a while. I've talked to Mike at L&M and he said there's about 30RWHP, maybe more depending on your setup, to be had with these cams. And no loss of low end. Most of the gains come in from about 5500 on and I believe he said bumps max power up a few hundred RPM as well. I would definitely like to have my top end rebuilt at some time within a year or two and if I do, these cams will be getting dropped in.
Oh okay cool! I couldn’t find anything on the internet of a video on them or anything lol. On they’re website, they give you an option to also buy a spring kit that comes with upgraded springs, retainers, seals, and locators.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Oh okay cool! I couldn’t find anything on the internet of a video on them or anything lol. On they’re website, they give you an option to also buy a spring kit that comes with upgraded springs, retainers, seals, and locators.
If you do buy them, make sure to upgrade the springs. And if you don't have an R, upgrade the VCT phasers to the GT350R ones. Stock springs and phasers will struggle a bit.

Kobi Addiction

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
It's a requirement to upgrade to their spring component package. $3200 to upgrade to these camshafts. I plan to grab these when its time to build up the motor.

Sponsored

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If you do buy them, make sure to upgrade the springs. And if you don't have an R, upgrade the VCT phasers to the GT350R ones. Stock springs and phasers will struggle a bit.
Not a little bit a lot bit. Mike recommended a complete valvetrain overhaul. As you know it's expensive but just so well worth it.

OP
OP
jaredferrari

jaredferrari

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Nice!
Sponsored