Sponsored

Bullitt Exhaust

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
I prefer The steeda X Pipe Better its nastier sounding than the H -But its pretty loud too on Track
Both sound good (from the YouTube videos I've seen) but I wanted the more classic muscle car sound.
I have a h pipe on mine. Like the sound of sport setting. For me a sharper and more defined sound. Not just loud.
Besides....i like driving with the whole car on sport setting.
Thank you. I'll give it a shot tomorrow.
Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Steeda h-pipe on mine. And I prefer sport. Track is just too damn loud. But if I wanna piss someone off track is only a few button presses away lol.
There's value in pissing the right people off.

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
This thread is a couple of weeks old now but...

I put the Steeda H-Pipe on this afternoon... HOLY ****!!!

In Track exhaust mode (my MyMode setting) it's crazy loud when I even slightly get on it. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it but I love ice cream, too and I'm not going to eat a 5-gallon tub of it in one sitting.

Is there a consensus for the best sound?

Terry W

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Earlier this month I to did the resonator delete. I went with the Steeda X-pipe. Agreed in Track mode it’s crazy loud. I love it most in sport +. Best sound since the late 50s early 60s and the glass packs. I’m really dating myself. I did the work myself and hardest part is cutting the pipes in the right place. Had to recut one but came out perfect. Bought a cheap reciprocating saw and without it it would have been a real B-outch! I love it and shaved a few more lbs. too.

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
I must put H pipe on order!

Sponsored

Rev'n Step

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt - Magneride and electronic package.
Just do it and post the video!! PM sent !!
Still deciding, I want to get some other things first before that. Replied.

Skyhigh21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT K1291 DHG w/ MagneRide and electronics pkg.
+1 on the Steeda H-Pipe. I wanted the growl of a muscle car and not the rasp of a racecar. I had the H-Pipe installed because i wanted it welded in.

The cold starts in normal mode sound so good and just get better with the other modes.

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 shelby-gt 14 camaro SS 1LE
H pipe sound like a 1950 low rider mercury with a flat head and glass packs , to Harleyish to me .

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
H pipe sound like a 1950 low rider mercury with a flat head and glass packs , to Harleyish to me .
beats the X-pipe that sounds like a Singer Sewing Machine!! I hate that High raspy sound.... wing....da....ding..ding.........wing...wing.....da...ding...ding... hear it?? lmao!!

having said that... the stock BULLITT is incredible sounding!!

Sponsored

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beats the X-pipe that sounds like a Singer Sewing Machine!! I hate that High raspy sound.... wing....da....ding..ding.........wing...wing.....da...ding...ding... hear it?? lmao!!

having said that... the stock BULLITT is incredible sounding!!
I think your confusing it with A 2 Stroke 250 Dirt bike ,My Bullit Sounds insane not raspy --Deep and burbly and alive. just not like Hpipe Burble Like hot thick farts in Mud BLUB BLUB BLUB you know 1977 chrysler cordoba with a hole in the muffler !LMAO

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
I think your confusing it with A 2 Stroke 250 Dirt bike ,My Bullit Sounds insane not raspy --Deep and burbly and alive. just not like Hpipe Burble Like hot thick farts in Mud BLUB BLUB BLUB you know 1977 chrysler cordoba with a hole in the muffler !LMAO
now that is funny!!... I can smell the Corinthian Leather... ... this is why I like this site!!

Last edited:

revinto7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
now that is funny!!... I can smell the Corinthian Leather... ... this is why I like this site!!
absolutly !! got to have a little friendly chop busting it all good fun ,that god some of us can laugh and have a sense of humor
Sponsored