Sync3 3.3 Ford-EVO Startup / Shutdown Animation

nghtmaregt2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Julien
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Maybe someone can help me with this. I had the same issue as above and changed the same values but still have the Ford logo at shutdown. Anything else that might affect this?
Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium w/ Performance Pack
So are those AB mods listed getting the startup / shut down screens to the Cobra : Ford perf screen at the beginning of the post? If so, what sync version do you need for that? 3.3?

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
And is 3.3 unique to 2019 APIM only? Need to know which one to buy, 18 or 19.

OP
OP
el-guapin

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
So are those AB mods listed getting the startup / shut down screens to the Cobra : Ford perf screen at the beginning of the post? If so, what sync version do you need for that? 3.3?
To my knowledge, Sync3 3.3 was the first version to have that startup /shutdown image.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Maybe someone can help me with this. I had the same issue as above and changed the same values but still have the Ford logo at shutdown. Anything else that might affect this?
I’m getting the same issue. Ford Perf on startup and ford on shut down

Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Maybe not related but I’m wondering if our hardware won’t allow for the shut down screen? The folks it’s working for are 18 and newer, nightmaregt2 and I are 17 and possibly older. I even mimicked a GT500 as built data for the line that corresponds to the shutdown screen and each change had zero effect, stuck with Ford.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Will test on my neighbors 18 tomorrow to see if my theory holds water.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
Mine is a 2016 so maybe you are correct. I can post a picture of my data if it helps.
I would just so we all have access to it. I’m losing hope for the shutdown since copying the line from a GT500 has no effect, but who knows. Will be trying on my neighbors this afternoon and will post results from his 18.

Sponsored

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
@zero_chance and @nghtmaregt2, If you try the code for the Ford GT, do you get both startup and shutdown? or does Ford Pony Shutdown comes up?
Ford GT
Startup: 7D0-02-01: xxxx xDxx xxxx
Shutdown:7D0-03-01: xxxx x4xx xxxx
Let me give it a try. My neighbor with the 18 cancelled on me so I won’t be able to test out that theory.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
@zero_chance and @nghtmaregt2, If you try the code for the Ford GT, do you get both startup and shutdown? or does Ford Pony Shutdown comes up?
Ford GT
Startup: 7D0-02-01: xxxx xDxx xxxx
Shutdown:7D0-03-01: xxxx x4xx xxxx
Modifying to those parameters gave me the generic blue oval on start up and shut down.

OP
OP
el-guapin

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
Modifying to those parameters gave me the generic blue oval on start up and shut down.
That's Interesting. Ford GT theme and startup was present on version 3.2 and was still available on 3.3 Not sure what could be causing your issue. Might be APIM hardware related.

zero_chance

Dismember
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JD
Vehicle(s)
That's Interesting. Ford GT theme and startup was present on version 3.2 and was still available on 3.3 Not sure what could be causing your issue. Might be APIM hardware related.
I’m pretty sure it’s just 17 and older APIM’s for whatever reason are limited. Probably a hardware limit.