OZZI BULLITT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JOHN
Vehicle(s)
BULLITT # 1042,'10 LS9, RS CIVIC.
Hi,

Does anyone know who owns the Bullitt in the first post, with the aftermarket wheels? Looks to be based in Queensland, Australia, registration JJZ107?

I'm looking for a similar set, so just after the details of the wheels. Look like maybe Shelby Venom, or Forgestar CF10s?

Thanks in advance!
Matt
Yes, he’s a mate of mine.
Call me on 0438327427
And I’ll put you in contact with him!
Regards John K1042
Sponsored

Sponsored

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Hi BrettT...yes mate , that's how they presented it in the showroom for me ...and "gifted" me the car cover....its pretty decent quality , haven't had to use it yet. ( which is good thing I guess :)

I like the green car cover. Is that the one from Ford?

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Hi BrettT...yes mate , that's how they presented it in the showroom for me ...and "gifted" me the car cover....its pretty decent quality , haven't had to use it yet. ( which is good thing I guess :)

I like the green car cover. Is that the one from Ford?
Thanks, I really like the look of it, and it looks like heavier material than the ones here, Would really like to try and track one down. Any chance I can get you to check with your dealer if it came with the car or was something specially made.

Cheers, and enjoy your car. May can't come soon enough for me.......

Pruitttands

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tracy
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt, 2019 bullitt
20200216_172147.jpg

Made a great deal on 2019 Bullitt. This is my 4th mustang and they just keep getting better.

Sponsored

Rooster69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt
Thanks, I really like the look of it, and it looks like heavier material than the ones here, Would really like to try and track one down. Any chance I can get you to check with your dealer if it came with the car or was something specially made.

Cheers, and enjoy your car. May can't come soon enough for me.......
Hi BrettT,

I i had a quick chat to the dealer noting all AUS Bullitt deliveries were complete by April/May 2019 ( limited release to OZ -700 cars only ) , apparently the AUS Bullitt's were allocated a cover and it was discretionary as to whether they " gifted " or made the customer pay extra. According to my dealer the allocation they received 8 cars , all covers were gifted to the customer .....not sure if other AUS customers had same experience with the cover....
I doubt this cover is avail aftermarket - unless a current owner is willing to sell theres ( from memory I recall the dealer telling me this cover was worth around A$ 700 ).
Good luck in tracking one down....

MadKaw

Meat Puppet
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brand-X
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt Highland Green
Dark Highland Green - K3474
Dallas, Texas