Help with personalized plate

Mcqueen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang, 2016 Ecoboost Mustang, 2019 Bullitt Mustang
Yesterday we took the big step and bought our Bullitt and are excited for it to be delivered.. Roads are bad right now in Montana so it will be coming in an enclosed trailer..But while waiting we thought we would come up with a good personalize plate but we need help from you all.. Any ideas will be appreciated and we can use up to 7 letters.. Right now our Yellow mustang is named Elenor and our Blue Mustang s named Ponyup
Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Edelbrock blower anyone ?

Jcode68

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
1968 DHG Fastback and 2019 DHG Bullitt
I have JJZ 109 on my DHG '68 fastback and 19BULIT on my DHG '19 Bullitt. I was hoping to get BULLITT, but it was taken. I just kept checking combinations on the website until I found something I liked. We have a new blackout plate in Iowa that looks pretty neat.

Sponsored

Buffalo Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Vehicle Showcase
Search the forums. There are a lot of clever combinations in here. If Bullitt is not available, BULLTT looks good. Another favorite from someone on the site is FSTHRSE. Enjoy the ride.

Yesterday we took the big step and bought our Bullitt and are excited for it to be delivered.. Roads are bad right now in Montana so it will be coming in an enclosed trailer..But while waiting we thought we would come up with a good personalize plate but we need help from you all.. Any ideas will be appreciated and we can use up to 7 letters.. Right now our Yellow mustang is named Elenor and our Blue Mustang s named Ponyup

TLW1022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt K3464
rear .jpg

OldPhart

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
‘05 GMC P/U, ‘17 Impala, 19 Bullitt
Hi - according to your profile you have 3 ponies. Perhaps you may be a bit obsessed with the Mustang so you could do “PONY OCD”. I’ve had 3 first generation GTOs over a 55 year span, so my latest plate says “GTO OCD”... That’s supposed to stand for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (a normal car guy malady). One lady asked if it stood for Old Car Disease (another common male malady) and I had to admit that was true as well. Thus in my case the plate has a double meaning... Bruce

Last edited:

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
6 HUBCPS

4 BUGS

PizzyP

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
My idea of EVLBLLT was denied by CA DMV because it could be mistaken for a police vehicle/entity. Maybe Montana would allow you to have it there.

Sponsored

mavmrb3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brady
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Bullitt-DHG | 2010 Yaris 3Dr HB |
TTILLUB

Rover

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scotty
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT , Porsche Boxster S, BMW X5d, FORD Transit Diesel, 2500 Ram Diesel, Mazda CX5
Vehicle Showcase
Use mine GTTYYUP
20190609_113209.jpg
Sponsored