Sponsored

Redline Goods interior question.

rum_punch_ruby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Supercharged 17 GT Premium, Performance Pack
Vehicle Showcase
I have their fabric sample pack if you are interested. Ordered it and by the time the 6 weeks it took to get here I went ahead with a local shop. PM if interested.

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
The black is the best match. I went with perforated black leather and it matches the leather seats perfectly.

Be ready to then have to buy the shift boot and console cover so that everything matches,

OP
OP

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
The black is the best match. I went with perforated black leather and it matches the leather seats perfectly.

Be ready to then have to buy the shift boot and console cover so that everything matches,
So really none of the colors match the OEM properly?

Sponsored

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
So really none of the colors match the OEM properly?
Well, when you get the leather from Redline, it matches the seats, but not the vinyl on the shifter and armrest.

Bahndvr

Roushcharged
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Roush Warrior Mustang
Vehicle Showcase

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
The seats in my CS are black with red stitching. I am about to purchase leather knee pads and a console cover in black with red stitching from Redline Goods. I am hoping it will match. But know I am thinking I should order a shift and handbrake boot too.

Sponsored

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Just orderer a shift boot, ebrake boot, armrest cover and knee pads from Redline Goods in alcantara and black leather with red stitching to match my CS interior. I will post pics "when" I receive the merchandise..:)

Jmk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jerry
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350
I was wondering if any one with gt350 replaced their shifter and e brake boot to alcantara? I’m planning on doing that to match the steering wheel. I ordered samples. To me looks like lighter gray 9052 is the closest. Did any one swiped theirs out? What color did you chose? What was the final result? What color stitching did you use? Silver? Thanks for any input

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
Just received my order from Redline Goods. Their work looks great. My car is winter parked, but i am hoping to get all my stuff installed over the next several weeks..

To anyone who has installed any similar products.......... What type spray adhesive did you use? Or any other type adhesive for that matter?

Fordever

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Derek
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS Convertible
image.jpg
Here is a pic of one of the knee pads. Looks great IMO!!!!

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Just received my order from Redline Goods. Their work looks great. My car is winter parked, but i am hoping to get all my stuff installed over the next several weeks..

To anyone who has installed any similar products.......... What type spray adhesive did you use? Or any other type adhesive for that matter?
For the shifter and e-brake, I used clear Gorilla Glue, clamps, etc., it's a PITA :crazy:

I didn't have anything that required a large flat contact surface (like an armrest, knee bolster), I'm sure I would've used something else. The shift boot (mine was a manual, FWIW), doesn't have a ton of contact area, so I wanted something with a strong hold, I also wound up needing to glue the whole collar together, since the bottom section broke free (not a huge deal, it's easy to break it, you'll see what I mean).

The e-brake is kind of the same, you separate the existing boot from a plastic mounting ring that fastens into the center tunnel - you have to install it inside-out, tip tie the neck, and kind of push it back through itself, a little tough since their leather is so much thicker (and way nicer). The main measuring concern is the top to the rear, because that's the part that gets pulled tight as you drop the brake handle, so it needs to be carefully measured.
Sponsored