2019 GT-H Bumper

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Why not the full front bumper cover? The grill insert looks off on a stock bumper
I have the RTR grill, not really a fan of the shelby grill pieces, and I only like the hood anyway lol.
Sponsored

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Yes, been working and traveling but it is at the paint shop as I type this.
UPDATE: The hood was delivered damaged to the paint shop, a new one will be delivered by Tuesday. I will post some pics when it's all said and done.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
UPDATE: The hood was delivered damaged to the paint shop, a new one will be delivered by Tuesday. I will post some pics when it's all said and done.
Sorry about that, I am noticing the Super Snake Hood which you can only purchase seems to have better fit and finish near the headlights vs the GT-H hoods, some videos of those up close the hood is not lined up well.

Sponsored

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Sorry about that, I am noticing the Super Snake Hood which you can only purchase seems to have better fit and finish near the headlights vs the GT-H hoods, some videos of those up close the hood is not lined up well.
I have eyeballed this hood for quite some time and have not noticed any odd gapping or misalignments on the few I have looked at in the lots. Can you link a vid to a 2019 GT-H power dome hood you are referring to?

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I did some looking and I can see it better on the white version... but only at this angle. I will head up there tomorrow to get a better look, but as I mentioned before I didn't see anything out of sorts on the couple I was looking at in the lot. They were also black, so perhaps it hid better, I'll let you know.
Image_Gallery_-_Ken_Grody_Ford_Carlsbad.png

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I guess not all of them, but here is one with hood slightly going further over the headlights on pax side on this one. I could not replicate this at same angles as my car, my hood lined up perfect from fender to from bumper angle

gt-s.JPG

Elvis66

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT ..2014 Camaro ..72 Chevelle ..67 LeMans..97 4runner..2001 tundra
I guess not all of them, but here is one with hood slightly going further over the headlights on pax side on this one. I could not replicate this at same angles as my car, my hood lined up perfect from fender to from bumper angle

gt-s.JPG
That is a easy fix with hood adjustment

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
You have to order it from Ford directly
Are these hoods ok without hood pins? they state fiberglass construction, but I see Shelby having no issue slapping them on super snakes GT-h and GT-s without hood pins. I always got that common saying to not run carbon fiber or fiberglass without hood pins...

Oceanside_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Are these hoods ok without hood pins? they state fiberglass construction, but I see Shelby having no issue slapping them on super snakes GT-h and GT-s without hood pins. I always got that common saying to not run carbon fiber or fiberglass without hood pins...
good question, guess I should order some flush latches just in case... will look nice too.

BigBeed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium 401a PP2
Did you ever get the hood painted and installed? I'm pulling the trigger on getting one this week. Also did you need the part number for them to order it and if so do you have the part number?