2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
Ford really nailed it with these new colors, Twister Orange looks incredible. Congrats on the new ride.
Thanks Justin. Ford indeed did get the colours right. It was a bit of a toss-up between Grabber Lime, or maybe even Rapid Red, which looks good, on a bright Australian summers day at least.

January2020Twister3.jpg

Last edited:

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Thanks Justin. Ford indeed did get the colours right. It was a bit of a toss-up between Grabber Lime, or maybe even Rapid Red, which looks good, on a bright Australian summers day at least.

View attachment 426440
I understand your dilemma haha. I got my silver mustang back in 2013 but was decided my next upgrade was going to be Ruby Red and was fixated on that for years. Until I saw the Grabber Lime in a few videos and photos and then completely changed my mind. Rapid red is a beautiful replacement for Ruby as well, but I still prefer the Lime as of right now. Was never really an orange fan until Orange Fury came, which is another color I love, but Twister is another great orange. Hoping they stick around for 2021 and there is a fun refresh since i'm finally ready to buy. Always thought black accents/wheels were a given with the orange cars but those hyper silver wheels look phenomenal, definitely get us some more photos when ya can.

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
I understand your dilemma haha. I got my silver mustang back in 2013 but was decided my next upgrade was going to be Ruby Red and was fixated on that for years. Until I saw the Grabber Lime in a few videos and photos and then completely changed my mind. Rapid red is a beautiful replacement for Ruby as well, but I still prefer the Lime as of right now. Was never really an orange fan until Orange Fury came, which is another color I love, but Twister is another great orange. Hoping they stick around for 2021 and there is a fun refresh since i'm finally ready to buy. Always thought black accents/wheels were a given with the orange cars but those hyper silver wheels look phenomenal, definitely get us some more photos when ya can.
I don't think the wheels are hyper silver, are they? In photos they very shiny or polished, but they look like regular grey/silver Ford nickel plated wheels in real life. Didn't know what hyper silver was until I googled it after you mentioned it; I like it.

I am not keen on black wheels, but I think orange and yellow Mustangs are two colors/colours that look okay with black wheels. I am thinking of adding black accents and/or stripes.

I could see the car parked in this spot down where the café was; I couldn't stop looking at it!

January2020Twister4.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
I don't think the wheels are hyper silver, are they? In photos they very shiny or polished, but they look like regular grey/silver Ford nickel plated wheels in real life. Didn't know what hyper silver was until I googled it after you mentioned it; I like it.

I am not keen on black wheels, but I think orange and yellow Mustangs are two colors/colours that look okay with black wheels. I am thinking of adding black accents and/or stripes.

I could see the car parked in this spot down where the café was; I couldn't stop looking at it!

View attachment 426774
Not sure, just how I call it when the wheels aren't chrome and are a silver color but there could be a better description lol.

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
sure hope this color is offered if the 2021 Mach 1 comes out...i would seriously look at another purchase to buy a mustang.....

Sponsored

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
Bought this the other week. Certainly a stand out on the road.Looks as great as it sounds imo.
36C0D7FC-7DF0-472E-B9E7-D52D8FA8DD1F.jpeg
Is that the 55 anniversary package? Looks really good. And as far as stock wheels go, I love those.

Paul2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT
Is that the 55 anniversary package? Looks really good. And as far as stock wheels go, I love those.
Thanks Justin.

The wheels are part of the 'shadow black' option but yes it does have a plaque on the passenger side of the dash.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Absolutely gorgeous! I really would have a hard time choosing between this and Grabber Lime!

I think.....at least as far as my research has shown, that this spec is only called the "55 Edition" in the UK. We had a "Shadow Edition" for the '17MY....same wheels/hood stripes/rocker stripes......small differences but make a big impact.

I do know in Brazil the Shadow Edition, as this is still called, also comes with a carbon fiber dash and Alcantara seats/door cards..........but this doesn't appear to have made it to RHD models

Sponsored