Sponsored

In Search Of.... mid-range torque?

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I was originally thinking of just saving up for an Edelbrock Stage 1 for my 2018 GT MT-82. Now, I'm not so sure I want that kind of investment. So, I sat back with a whiskey and asked myself, "Self, what part of your driving do you really want to make your day better?"
The answer, seems to be midrange torque. This engine just doesn't have a lot of low and mid range torque. So here's my thoughts.

1. I don't want to get a tune, which would eliminate my warranty. So, I was thinking an Injen Cold Air Intake, and a Velossa Tech intake scoop.

2. Couple that with a Steeda H-pipe, and a Steeda axle back set of mufflers.

What, if anything might I notice on my daily drive?

And, would it be remotely worth the investment?
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on. What kind of whiskey we talking about here? Sippin on some McKenna's right now.
IMG_20191229_180739.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

Condor1970

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on. What kind of whiskey we talking about here? Sippin on some McKenna's right now.
Nah, I like cheap Evan Williams to make my daily Whiskey Sour. Straight sour mash (not blended), but strong flavored for making a solid mixed drink.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
Nah, I like cheap Evan Williams to make my daily Whiskey Sour. Straight sour mash (not blended), but strong flavored for making a solid mixed drink.
Ah, you like quantity. Atta boy.