Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KEN
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt a10
I am located in Bridgewater.
IMG_20191130_075623.jpg
Hi Jake. Ken from Piscataway. In the spring and summer I attend local car shows, cruise nights. I also run my 18 GT at Atco Dragway. My previous car was a 16 EB. I know of some good twisties in Hunterdon county.
coyote.jpg

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
Atco is a great meet-up in the Spring!

CVCashmere

jake1164

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange Ecoboost Mustang
Hi Jake. Ken from Piscataway. In the spring and summer I attend local car shows, cruise nights. I also run my 18 GT at Atco Dragway. My previous car was a 16 EB. I know of some good twisties in Hunterdon county.
Hi Ken,

Yeah I love walking though somerville on a Friday night during the summer and oogling the cars there. Never been to atco, might be a good reason for a road trip in the spring.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
I live 6 miles from Atco! If you are coming down to run...give me a shout and I will stop by. Afterwards, we can go eat at Mr. Bill's!

CVCashmere

Sponsored

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hi Ken,

Yeah I love walking though somerville on a Friday night during the summer and oogling the cars there. Never been to atco, might be a good reason for a road trip in the spring.
I grew up in Bridgewater and now live in Hillsborough. Another gentleman and I (he has a shelby) meeet up for dinner or washings cars etc. once in a while. If you want to join in let me know!

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
coyote.jpg
I drive through Piscataway (work in South Plainfield) everyday. I work out at the the new 24 hour fitness if you ever wanna meet me up let me know!

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944
Seems like there's quite a few folks here in the southern 287 corridor. I live in Springfield but work in Middlesex so I'll keep an eye out for area meet-ups.

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Seems like there's quite a few folks here in the southern 287 corridor. I live in Springfield but work in Middlesex so I'll keep an eye out for area meet-ups.
would definitely love to get a crew together for Somerville Car shows.. a group to cruise to american muscle car show etc...

kenkroop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KEN
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt a10
would definitely love to get a crew together for Somerville Car shows.. a group to cruise to american muscle car show etc...
I'm planning on going to Atco Dragway on March 22nd. If anyone is interested give me a shout.

Last edited:

Sponsored

kenkroop

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KEN
Vehicle(s)
2018 gt a10
I've never been... I'm also not one to track my car either..
Drag racing is great fun. Try it,you'll like it and your car will like it too. I have 40 quarter mile passes on my 18GT.

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Drag racing is great fun. Try it,you'll like it and your car will like it too. I have 40 quarter mile passes on my 18GT.
I'm sure I would.. I think I fear more if I were to crash.. insurance wouldn't cover that lol.

Pondude

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red V6
Vehicle Showcase
Hunterdon County here... Northwestern NJ, zip 08827.
Just bought my first Mustang, a 2017 V6 in Race Red. At 61 years old, I should have done this 30 years ago, lol.
I grew up loving the Camaro because that was the popular car at Bridgewater-Raritan High School East; nobody that I can remember had a Mustang. Sadly, the Gen 6 Camaro is just so ugly and expensive that I can't even look at them.

Oh yes, I'm gonna Mod the sh!t out of this fun little Pony!

vpec13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Hunterdon County here... Northwestern NJ, zip 08827.
Just bought my first Mustang, a 2017 V6 in Race Red. At 61 years old, I should have done this 30 years ago, lol.
I grew up loving the Camaro because that was the popular car at Bridgewater-Raritan High School East; nobody that I can remember had a Mustang. Sadly, the Gen 6 Camaro is just so ugly and expensive that I can't even look at them.

Oh yes, I'm gonna Mod the sh!t out of this fun little Pony!

Welcome!! fellow BRHS grad here!
Sponsored