OP
OP

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
Ohh
I will let the more knowledgeable and experienced members chime in on this one.

Ohh well i figured u have ran the re71r and maybe see if tou noticed any troubles this are street cara after all cuz thats
My main concern..
Sponsored

Bluemustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Base GT
Ohh

Ohh well i figured u have ran the re71r and maybe see if tou noticed any troubles this are street cara after all cuz thats
My main concern..
No, I haven't yet but I will this year. I do not suspect you will have problems with oil starvation. Not unless you are very fast and experienced at track driving.

My main point was, I would get a tire suited to the purpose for which you intend it for. Whether that be dual purpose street/track, autocross or time attack, or open track/HPDE type stuff. That will effect which tire you should choose.

OP
OP

Caballito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Base
No, I haven't yet but I will this year. I do not suspect you will have problems with oil starvation. Not unless you are very fast and experienced at track driving.

My main point was, I would get a tire suited to the purpose for which you intend it for. Whether that be dual purpose street/track, autocross or time attack, or open track/HPDE type stuff. That will effect which tire you should choose.
gotcha, ok sounds good
Sponsored