GRABBER LIME S550 MUSTANG thread

Justin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grabber Lime GT Premium
I think various countries are doing different things. I ordered my 2020 GT the other day (Australia) and it looks similar to what some other people have posted, if you option the black accent pack. We still just have the base spec GT which for Oz is similar to a US PP1 minus centre-gauges and remote start. I optioned it with the black accent pack (roof, badges, different wheels (even to the US version) Magneride, grabber lime and auto. It comes with the stupid side stripes, even more stupid bonnet stripes but the spoiler is optional and i don't like it anyway. Should look interesting.

Im jealous that you can opt for the black accent and magneride from factory. Only way for the US version to get Magneride is with the PP1 and that means no black accent package, so chrome emblems and no painted black roof(which is the part I want the most from the black accent package). I too would be removing the stripes though since I'd probably change the front end/hood, even though the UK one looks quite nice with them IMO.

Congrats on the order, by the way. Can't wait for some of the active members to get a Lime car in their driveway and share some pics with us. Feels like it will be a very rare color at this point.
Sponsored

LowKey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2019 Mustang GT - 2013 XR6 Turbo - 2017 i30 SR-P.
Yeh I wish they standardised the options across the globe, it'd make things easier. Time will tell about the popularity of the colour, hard to say. Here, almost every showroom has one at this point, it's the hero colour. I was going to wait for a 2021 as there's stuff-all difference between this and the 2019, and I know the 21 will get some decent changes, but I had to have this colour.

GT450

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT mustang manual
Yeh I wish they standardised the options across the globe, it'd make things easier. Time will tell about the popularity of the colour, hard to say. Here, almost every showroom has one at this point, it's the hero colour. I was going to wait for a 2021 as there's stuff-all difference between this and the 2019, and I know the 21 will get some decent changes, but I had to have this colour.
Hi Lowkey, my local dealer has a blue one on the showroom floor with the black pack and for the life of me i couldn't figure out what it was ( as the dealership was closed at the time) and the different wheels stumped me. I thought it may have been an R Spec but more that likely one of these. They too have a grabber lime model on the forecourt and whilst i don't mind it it's not for me. My wife dislikes my Orange Fury car and would have liked Ruby Red or Royal Crimson but hey it's a mustang may as well have a loud paint job to go with the exhaust. I hope you enjoy your new car when it arrives and third time is the charm for you i hope. I really wanted a blue one but couldn't get a manual at the time for the deal i had offered so orange it was and after the very sedate ego colour in my Falcon GT this one lets you know it's here by sight and sound. Enjoy.

Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Saw this video in the GT500 forum, lots of different lighting throughout it and some nice shots.

LowKey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - 2019 Mustang GT - 2013 XR6 Turbo - 2017 i30 SR-P.
My order was confirmed yesterday, delivery ETA around May with all the shipping and waiting etc. Should look like this one minus the rear spoiler. I'm going for a ducktail spoiler or similar in gloss black once i get it. This car is for sale at Knox Ford in Melbourne, Aus, for any aussies interested. Picture belongs to them. I would have bought it but it doesn't have Magneride.

r8nRbjP.jpg

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Twister Orange 2020 FN GT
My order was confirmed yesterday, delivery ETA around May with all the shipping and waiting etc. Should look like this one minus the rear spoiler. I'm going for a ducktail spoiler or similar in gloss black once i get it. This car is for sale at Knox Ford in Melbourne, Aus, for any aussies interested. Picture belongs to them. I would have bought it but it doesn't have Magneride.
Congratulations @LowKey! It should look good with a ducktail spoiler.

Was tempted by this one:

grabber_lime.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Very nice :sunglasses:

We are going to have near identical twins - I have the Roush duck tail waiting for mine to arrive !

WD :like:

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
sounds like a ripper - when does yours arrive?
Build date is 3rd of March, pending no delays ...

Dealer is guessing on a May / June collection.

I wonder if our cars come from the same colour run ?

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT

r8nRbjP.jpg

Congrats............that's EXACTLY how I'd order a '20 (I blow hot and cold on the spoiler....but I think I'd take it!). Absolutely gorgeous! :inlove:

r8nrbjp-jpg.jpg

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Who knows. What's the holdup for the build?
I’m not sure that’s a hold up, for UK lead times I think that’s a bit quicker than normal and it was defo quicker than what my dealer expected :like:

MIKE_E

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.customharleycovers.com
First Name
MIKE
Vehicle(s)
2020 grabber lime convertible HPP / 2005 yellow convertible v
20200116_173533.jpg
20200117_093448.jpg
20200117_094049.jpg
20200117_093846.jpg
20200117_093937.jpg
20200117_093506.jpg
20200116_180642.jpg
20200116_173711.jpg
Finally got some time and a clean car to shoot some pics. 2020 Ecoboost HPP convertible.

I removed the factory hood stripes when I did the Xpel coating. Love this color and get so many looks and comments. Going to add racing strips when my bank account catches up after paying for the coating. I do have to say it was worth it. Almost 3 months as a daily driver on some bad roads and not s sign of road rash.
Sponsored