• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio '18 base w/4,800 miles fbo GT w/extensive mod list

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
Decided to sell my '18 base GT. A10, 3.55's, black appearance package in Oxford white, 4,800 miles. She has full front 3M clear pp that extends up from fascia to the hood vents/also covers mirror facings. I have all receipts for all mods done to this car which totals near 15k. Read my sig for the major items. Tons of small stuff that comes on the car but not listed in my sig include: carbon fiber interior trim pieces, California pony cars mud flaps, custom airbrushed GT emblem, custom coyote grill emblem, RTR upper grill, RTR Tech 7 19" 10.5" wide rear wheels with like new Nitto 05R's, RTR Tech 7 19" 9.5" wide front wheels with Pirelli P Zero tires (OEM, 4500 miles), Race Star Recluse 95 front skinnies (brand new) with 28" tall Mickey Thompson skinnies (brand new), Husky floor mats, Lloyd's tri bar running pony trunk carpeting, RTR hood vents, GT350 spoiler, MP Concepts front splitter. As well as all the performance, suspension and braking improvements listed in my signature, I will also be giving you all the OEM items I kept when I did upgrades, so things like the 2 piece driveshaft, the stock 1/2 shafts and the stock air box will also come with the car. The car won't leave my garage unless I see cash in hand. If interested you'll have to take the time to come see it in person, I will not travel ANYWHERE with the car, nor will I compromise its current level of cleanliness (which is flawless and cleaner than new) so if you cannot come see it in person with cash in hand then don't bother contacting me. Serious seller seeking serious buyers only, the price is what it is, I have 50k invested in this car, I don't plan on just giving it away. $35k obo/price
Sponsored

OP
OP

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
taking pics and a cold start video of the car later on today, will post those once done.