Doc69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger, 2020 HP Ecoboost in November
Received a letter from Well Fargo today,
On my wife’s HPP mustang,There is an additional charge on there for $2390.00 for lifetime warranty. (I have 100.000 mile power train warranty from ford) I called the dealer today and they said oh don’t worry it just goes on the payoff, I said I want it off now...they said “just come in and sign a document and we will take it off” They said it was the same as my previously bought Ranger.. bull$hit..I told them to pull it up and it said I denied the extended warranty...I’m going there tomorrow to have a conversation...
Regards
Doc
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sigma6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
02’ 360, 06’ GT, 11’ GT500, 15’ 911, 17’ 350
If this is something they tried to put without your consent, contact Ford directly. They’re address it, rest assured. If it was in the gray area, still sucks but I’m sure your dealer will make it right. Because they don’t want this coming back at them.

emericA243

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecobeast PP
I believe he was talking to you doc. Fight fight.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Received a letter from Well Fargo today,
On my wife’s HPP mustang,There is an additional charge on there for $2390.00 for lifetime warranty. (I have 100.000 mile power train warranty from ford) I called the dealer today and they said oh don’t worry it just goes on the payoff, I said I want it off now...they said “just come in and sign a document and we will take it off” They said it was the same as my previously bought Ranger.. bull$hit..I told them to pull it up and it said I denied the extended warranty...I’m going there tomorrow to have a conversation...
Regards
Doc
Doc, how can a dealer add a charged item to a signed contract? Wouldn’t that be considered fraud?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yes
Regards
I’m not real big on lawyers but a letter to the owner of the dealership could get you more than just having the charge removed. You are certainly entitled to some compensation for this unlawful act.

OP
OP
Doc69

Doc69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger, 2020 HP Ecoboost in November
I’m not real big on lawyers but a letter to the owner of the dealership could get you more than just having the charge removed. You are certainly entitled to some compensation for this unlawful act.
Yes, I just went and had it removed and the money was applied to the principle of the loan.
Regards
Doc

Sponsored

15BluStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
The Ford dealer I bought from up in Atlanta would not even ask if I wanted the extended warranty. They would simply have me sign the document that said I declined the extended warranty. They knew in about three years I would be in to get a new car.

CB18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Stingray
Wire up the electric chair, some mofo gonna ride the lightning!