Sponsored

What race seats are you using? Are you using sliders?

PoppinJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Any of you guys with racing seats tall? I'm 6'4 and nothing I've seen at the race shops fit me. They usually only have one to three on hand though.
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Any of you guys with racing seats tall? I'm 6'4 and nothing I've seen at the race shops fit me. They usually only have one to three on hand though.
What region/location are you? Out in my area there are several shops with lots of stock on hand.

PoppinJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
What region/location are you? Out in my area there are several shops with lots of stock on hand.
DFW, Texas. There are some race shops by MSR Cresson, Summit racing has a retail shop. But I'm not aware of any showrooms with a lot of chairs to try out.

I just installed the quick fit in my 2018 by adding the buckle for the 2015 so I'm excited to see how they help out.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
DFW, Texas. There are some race shops by MSR Cresson, Summit racing has a retail shop. But I'm not aware of any showrooms with a lot of chairs to try out.

I just installed the quick fit in my 2018 by adding the buckle for the 2015 so I'm excited to see how they help out.
Ahh gotcha...

I found a second, almost 2 of laptime after I installed my quickFit. Very curious to see the results after a proper race seat and 6 pt harness.
Sponsored