Sponsored

Help Me Build a PP2 Automatic

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yes true, but I believe the rears are one pots brembos as well.

Negative. They are Motorcraft branded. Here's the thing, Brembo is Italian so if one can find the country of origin and it's not Italy, guess what? Yarp. No Brembo. Also I believe Brembo doesn't supply any sliding caliper sets. I think they did at one time but not anymore including O.E. line ups.
Sponsored

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
Yes true, but I believe the rears are one pots brembos as well.

Or maybe I am just drunk :D
They are not Brembos. If they were their name would be on them which they are not at all.

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
I read an article this AM by "Car and Driver" GT PPL2 vs GT350. I'm sure this was a miss statement, but they said the front and rear brakes in both cars are larger than the standard GT brakes.
This may be true for the GT350, but I'm pretty sure the rear PPL2 brakes are the same as the GT. I'll have to look.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
The PP2 rear == GT base/PP1 == EB PP rear

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
The difference between a fully loaded GT PP1 w/ magneride in manual and a fully loaded PP2 is $700. If you’re doing a fully loaded PP1 w/magneride like I did for $51,300 (PP2 was hard to get when I got mine) and you can get a PP2 the way you want it. Or fully loaded it makes sense just to get the PP2. You get a little more bang for the buck for just $700. First of all the wheels alone with the cup2’s instantly make the PP2 a better value. But the Brembo brakes are the same except for some ABS recalibration stiffer sway bars that being the ford performance ones that cost $480 alone for the pair and a recalibrated magneride for the track. Guys are saying stiffer springs but not the lower ones by ford performance so to me that’s a useless addition. But that’s a great value for $700. Loaded vs Loaded.
Sponsored