Tire Dressing

AnthonyL

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Premium GT
I don't care for a super shiny tire so I really like Adams or Chemical guys VRP. Makes the tire a deep black and does not sling!
Sponsored

Bmaughan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 procharged mustang gt
Chemical guys back to black dressing. You can just put it on and leave it on if you want the wet look or you can wipe it off and it returns to matte.... but it really makes the tires look like new, and it lasts longer than any tire dressing I’ve ever used.

Bluedream

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT DIB premium pp, 2017 Focus RS
I use meguire's endurance gel for years, but sometimes it slings onto the paint if excess is not taken off. I use cover all now. no sling

86pagt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dale
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT
I was in my local Autozone and they now carry Megs Hyper Dressing. The price was high at 19.99 for a bottle but at least readily available if your in a pinch and can’t wait for the gallon to be delivered.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Love shiny things especially tires..... hate putting car covers on and ruining them around tires due to the tire shine.... I like chemical guys VRP dressing for use on tires and all plastic trim -it doesn’t give you those nasty brown tires after long use... however Adams products are really awesome also (tire cleaner gets rid of that brown if your already experiencing that on the tires)

Dan243

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Carpro perl is my favorite.
Sponsored